p16

still watching cobra kai💪💪 but i literally just got spoilers from tiktok on accident i'm upset now☹️☹️

(BRUCES POV)
talking with tara was the highlight of third period. i didn't even have to think when we had conversations, it was all so.. effortless. her eyes were bright blue like vance's and the way her voice could make the room spark up in an instant was amazing.

i didn't really feel any certain way towards her though. no butterflies in my stomach or getting flustered over her gaze.. not like what i felt for vance. but i mean, she was different right? she was a girl.

the final bell to end the day blared through the loud speakers and i rushed out to the classroom door. as i stepped out into the hallway, i noticed tara at her locker. before walking out, i went up from behind and placed my hands on her backpack. "BOO!" my words echoed in her ears and she jumped.

turning around to face me, her expression was priceless. i began laughing. "bruce what the hell?! that's so not funny dude," she yelled to me. "it was funny! you should've seen your face!!" i bent over laughing as she hit me with her bag.

her face was bright red from embarrassment now that some kids looked to us as they passed in the halls. i noticed shortly and spoke up, "fine fine. i guess it wasn't that funny. how can i repay you?" she looked up to me and answered, "well i don't know. maybe we can with to grab n go together and get some snacks?"

no way. is she serious?! "oh yea uh sure! i have some extra money we can use, it's on me." she laughed and we started to walk out together side by side, as close as me and vance once were. (bro bruce make up your mind man)

(VANCES POV)
clearing my head wasn't as fun as i expected. i could probably go play pinball at grab n go, it's only two blocks away from my house and everyone goes after school. of course i have the high score, no loser could ever beat me. i opened the front door and followed down the side walk path.

the bell nailed to the top of the door chimed as usual when i stepped inside the store. i scanned the isles, recognizing many people from school, but the pinball machine was open. a grin plastered onto my face as i rushed over.

my finger pressed the red button to start, and the machine lit up vibrant shades of blue and yellow. i watched the ball spin from each side, i was too focused to hear what was happening around me. but for an instant, someone's laugh pulled me away from my game, it was bruce.

his stupid laugh was all i could think about. he messed up my chance at beating my high score. perfect. i turned around quickly to follow his voice, and there he was. right next to some girl? bruce was with a girl?!

"yea yea whatever tara! okay pick out anything you want and grab something for me too but surprise me," his voice echoed. what was happening to me? i felt angry. i mean, who was this girl? why was he laughing with her? did he like her?!? was i already replaced. but.. no no. i cant be. that's my bruce.

i rushed out in a storm. i would've approached them, but i could bare to see his beautiful smile pointed at someone else. i slammed the door behind me and caught some glares but it didn't matter. his laugh began to ripple in my head, repeating like a record.

i balled up my fists and rushed away. what were they laughing about? could i not have made him laugh like that? and why was he buying stuff for her? was that like a date?! what is happening to me? why did i have to care so much?

i'm almost done with cobra kai guys🤗🤗 i tried to make this one semi-long!!

679 words