four

"Come on. You're in the Bitch Club, right? You've gotta want it." Such words were being whispered in Toono's ear. Though there might be others who'll find the tone of this guy sexy, for the two people who could hear this, it is nothing but disgusting.

"Uh, um.." The poor cornered student could only utter those in nervousness.

"Don't play hard to get or is this your first-ack! Agh, what the hell is that?!" The disgusting man groaned in pain as a solid object was thrown straight on his head. Successfully stopping his harassment. "Fuck, a book?? Just who—"

"I'm speechless."

"Tch..it's you. Tachibana."

(Y/n) haven't walked down the stairs and continue to look at the man from above.

"You have no shame at all. Did my cousin not give you enough beating?"

It wasn't long ago when this guy tried to harass (Y/n) himself while Loki was around. And eventually got a beating.

(Y/n) glanced at the book on the ground and eventually move his feet to pick it up.

"Ah..It got scratched.."

"So what's up?" The man had spread his eyes around, looking for a certain blondie. When he finds nothing, his stand becomes confident. "Why? Did you change your mind now? And wants to be f—keuk!"

Does (Y/n) need to wait for this extra to finish his words? Of course not.

"Is.. Is he dead?"

"He just passed out." (Y/n) deadpan at the question he received from Toono. "Hey, let's go before a teacher shows up."

"Ah, yes!"

The two walked out of the building. (Y/n) only wants to lend a little hand to this classmate of his but he somehow found himself eating with him at the cafeteria.

"Why are you sitting here?"

"Sh-Should I have not?"

"Don't ask me, I don't own that seat."

A peaceful meal followed after their short conversation. Toono couldn't help but glance at (Y/n) from time to time. Finding the man to be not exactly how he seems.

"So you joined that club." Suddenly (Y/n) speaks, which startled Toono who still has his eyes on the other. "By mistake?"

"Eh? How did you know?"

(Y/n) look over Toono's face before replying to his honest thoughts.

"..You seem too normal for that club."

"Yes.. I am.." Toono's smiling but..

"Are-Are you crying?" (Y/n) accidentally stuttered at the sight of the crying boy. "Are you okay?" He stood up in surprise and started patting the boy's back.

After that, the two went their separate ways. (Y/n) met up with Loki, the butler that was assigned to him.

"Hey, have you eaten?"

"Yes, I specifically followed the diet you suggested last time."

"...if you don't like it, don't follow it."

"Young master, I like it very much."

"....If you say so."

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□