Ch: 7 // Ep: 2

----

JJ drops the gun on Shoupe's desk making him look up at them in shock.

"So y'all are telling me this is the firearm Rafe Cameron killed Peterkin with?" Shoupe asks.

"Yes, sir," Liv answers.

"That's exactly what we are telling you, Shoupe," JJ perks up with a grin.

"And that's the exact same firearm that Ward used to kill Gavin," Pope says.

"And where's that corpse again?"

"Didn't you look?" Kie asks, the two girls still covered in muck.

"I checked the hospital, I went by his house. He was out," Shoupe answers.

"He was out?!" Kie exclaims.

"Yeah no shit, cause he's dead!" JJ shouts.

"All right, listen to yourself. It makes perfect sense. Just because he's not in his damn home does not mean he's a victim of homicide," Shoupe interrupts.

"What are you talking about?!" Liv shrieks.

"You gotta be kidding me," Pope sighs.

"Are you atleast gonna send it in for ballistics and bull shit or are you just gonna sit on your ass?" Liv exclaims.

"He'll sit there and wax that damn moustache! Is that even real?" JJ shouts.

"I'll wax that-" Shoupe starts, standing up.

"JJ shut up!" Pope shouts.

"It's not fair," Kie whines.

"Oh i'm sorry. Did I hurt his feelings?" JJ mocks.

"Shut up!" Pope shouts as Shoupe walks towards the door, opening it up.

"Get out! I've got work to do," Shoupe orders.

"Are you serious?" Liv asks, standing up.

"Y'all are smelling up my office."

"Did Ward bribe you? This doesn't make any sense," Kie says, walking over to Shoupe.

"I crawled through that shitty tunnel for absolutely nothing," Liv groans walking out to office, her middle finger raised high above her head. 

----

The two girls take turns in showering outside Heyward's shop.

"Oh my god, I feel disgusting," Liv laughs, turning off the water. She holds her hand out for some of Pope's old clothes and quickly dries off then climbs into the jean shorts and polo shirt.

"Way better," She smiles, holding the door out for Kie. Once they both were nice and clean, they decided to thank the Heyward's then walk along the boat port.

"I feel like an actual human being again," Kie says as the pair sit on the bench.

"Yeah well you actually smell like one now," Liv smiles.

"God, i'm so fed up," Kiara moans, "I still have sewage in my lungs and Shoupe pissed me off."

"He's a kook, of course he won't do anything," Liv shrugs.

"I'm just so sick of being treated like this," Kie sighs.

"Yeah me too," Liv smiles, sadly, "So do they know?" She asks, changing the subject.

"Do who know?"

"Your parents... about your sexuality."

"No, I just haven't found the right time."