Stuffs

Alaska and Hawaii don't understand State Fairs
-why is everything fried- but they had had more fun at one then they expected, especially after winning so many studded animals they where kicked out.

California used a hydro flask as a weapon and now he's not allowed to use any non-plastic water bottles.

Texas plays guitar and writes his own songs sometimes, and with encouragement from Oregon he started putting his songs online and now has a small following.

If it can be put into a blender and become a smoothie California will drink it

Montana and North Dakota both have bee farms and are competing to see who'll produce the most honey while not harming their bees. If ether of them even make the slightest mistake the other teases them about it. The rest of the states are fine with it because it means they get more honey for free.

Nebraska played 60 seconds! and Timmy fails on every adventure, but loves Pancake the dog. On his first run he got Mutant Mary Jane and succeeded in the Military ending

Kansas and Louisiana don't really get along the best sometimes, especially when it comes to Alcohol and things that happen in meetings, but they both like hanging out with Florida and try to keep him out of trouble if they themselves aren't involved in the trouble.

After a lot of arguing, convincing, and teaching it to Gov, Nevada got his call changed. It was a happy day.

Florida snuck into New York's room and accidentally spilled Mountain Dew on Splinter and now the rat started to mutate- now Mountain Dew isn't allowing in the state house