Bonus Chapter #3

Chapter 9

Amelia's POV

"I told you not to eat it Harry" I said crossing my arms. That didn't work in my favor since he took me by my arms and pulled me flushed against him.

He untangled my hands and placed them around his neck. The sparks still appeared every time we touched and right now I don't like it."Ames, I was hungry" He whined pressing a light kiss on my cheek.

At that moment we both heard a laugh from downstairs. But it wasn't someone familiar, it was different. I sniffed the air and became alert. It wasn't anyone from this pack.

"Let's go see what's going" I said to Harry and walked towards the stairs railing.

"What is happening down there?" Harry asked looking downstairs.

There was Xavier with only pants on, Lana and a blonde girl.

"Mom, Dad?" Xavier asked surprised. Well duh.

We both walked down the stairs "Who is this?" I asked looking at the blonde girl who suddenly looked kind of nervous.

"Mom, dad this is Emma, my mate" Xavier introduced and I immediately smiled. "Finally!" I exclaimed pulling Xavier into a tight hug.

"Hi Mrs. and Mr. Anderson" Emma waved awkwardly.

"Oh, please call me Amelia and this idiot over here is Harry" I said pointing to Harry who just wrapped his hands around my waist again. "I said I was sorry Ames" He said.  Yeah well, sorry doesn't fix everything.

"What did dad do now?" Xavier asked with a hint of amusement. He knew us too well. 

"He ate the last piece of pizza" I glared at Harry who frowned. I was saving that and when I went to eat it, it was gone.

"Oh come on, it's just food" Harry exclaimed before he took a deep breath.

Big mistake. I looked at him in surprised and put my hand up. Basically saying to not say anything more that'll just make it worse.

I mean, who says it's just food?

"Come on, let's go to the living room. I want to get to know you" I said walking over to the dining room and sat down on a random chair, Harry sat beside me. I was so tempted to trip him but didn't. We had company.

"How old are you, Emma?" I asked her. She can't be older than 20 from her looks.

"I turned 17 last month" She answered and gave me a slight smile.

"I remember when I was that age, I was pregnant with Xavier" I could still remember how it felt so weird to be pregnant at such a young age. But to werewolves it was normal to be pregnant a few months after finding your mate.

"How old are you now?" She asked me and I smiled looking at my stupid mate.

"I'm 36 and Harry here is 37" I replied wiping my hands with my shirt. They felt watery. If that was even a word.

"How did Xavier get his blonde hair?" She asked out of the blue. She's curious, I like her.

"We don't know" Harry shrugged. We really don't. He just did.

"Yeah, and we also don't know how he got green eyes" I said looking over Xavier. He truly was a mystery.

"Amelia, am I really Xavier's dad?" Harry asked me with a smile in his face.

"Well I don't know, it might be Isaac's or Tyler's" I said holding back a laugh. We have done this a couple of times but the first time Harry went on a rampage.

"Every time" Lana whispered rubbing her temple.

Harry and I smiled at each other and I for a minute forget about him eating my pizza. I was about to say something to Emma but stopped when I saw her and Xavier sharing a moment.

"Xavier where are you?" Jessica yelled entering the room. One day, I'm going to throw something at her, like a lamp. 

"Omg this bitch is everywhere". I groaned and heard Emma laugh softly.

"Oh there you are, with the whore" She said looking at Emma in disgust.

Oh Hell no, nobody talks to my daughter in law like that. He stood up and walked over to Jessica. Everybody was watching him carefully as he did so.Just as Xavier was about to do whatever he was going to do. Jessica cut him off by planting her lips on his.She is so dead, not by me but by his mate.

I saw Xavier wipe his lips but it was too late since Emma was flaming with anger.

One minute she was breathing deeply and on the next her clothes started ripping until she shifted into a big gold wolf.