Fight is Over Food

"Give them here," Thanos demands, reaching his hand out.

The stones break through the glass, just as I want them to and start circling me.

"No," I say, heroically. "Give me yours."

One by one, the stones pop out of his gauntlet and start circling me. I picture everyone behind me looking shocked but I don't dare look back in fear of losing concentration.

"Huh?" Thanos sounds confused.

I smile maniacally. I don't know how I'm doing this either but I am.

I raise my hands up and the stones rise up above my head. I wish that their power start and they glow. I point towards Thanos and he gets surrounded in the glow.

Now, I'm sure this either looks pretty cool or pretty pathetic. Me standing in front of a literal giant purple alien, with a mask kinda falling off my face, with my haphazard arm bandage slowly coming undone. I probably look like a physco. I standing there arms raised, glow surrounding, smiling, whilst staring aforementioned giant alien dude down as he cries out in pain and slowly disintegrates.

Once Thanos is fully gone, I lower the forcefield and the stones. They slow down and start circling around my hand.

It takes awhile for anybody to move but once they do, I'm immediately hugged and kissed by Steve.

"Wait they're a thing?" someone I didn't care enough to decipher who says.

"Apparently," another voice says.

Gradually everyone joins in the hug. I hear a picture snap and look up to see a drone. Ah Juni. I hope Will's hugging them. They deserve it.

"Food?" T'challa asks.

"Food," we all agree.

I collapse on a chair and fall asleep like I'm in school. It's justified because somehow I was fighting for a couple of hours. Juni and Wilbur show up at some point. All in all, good day, good day.

I can't tell you what they discussed. I was asleep. But I remember being woken up to go back to Brighton.

The British folks get let off on a random street by a pub.

"Y'know, I never regretted texting you," I tell Steve before I leave.

"I never regretted responding to you," he smiles.

"This is the last time imma see you for a bit, isn't it?" I ask.

"You got an extra room?" he smiles.

"Of course," I put my arm around him.

Now us being British, immediately wave goodbye and walk into the pub. It was only like 4 but oh well.

We had a good night, walked to Will's office and had a sleepover there.