Roman's Kind of a Jerk and makes everyone mad but It'll Be Ok In the End

A/n: I'M BACK BABYYYYYYY

In honor of marching season ending, and omovember starting I have decided to finally finish writing this banger of a prompt.

Also when I said it would take a while I honestly didn't expect it to take THIS long. 😬😬😬

This one is for fallen_willow_tree thank you so  much for requesting!

It started out with simple jokes here and there. Little things he'd say, or more likely observe—looking back, he didn't know why he felt the need to voice them.

"Patton, you're too bubbly" Roman chuckled, watching the other ramble excitedly, a gleam in his eyes as he talked about something he loved, "calm down."

"Sorry!" Patton buzzed with excitement, giggling quietly at Roman.

Ah.

For that.

For the reaction. That's why.

He didn't really care whether the reaction was good or bad, he just relished in the attention of the conversation, no matter the topic, eventually circling and focusing back to him.

Usually he'd make fun of Patton's jokes, or insult Logan for his nerdiness, or call Virgil an emo nightmare, maybe insult his makeup or clothing style—all in good fun. Patton would tell him he wasn't being very nice, Virgil would roll his eyes and flip him the bird, maybe quip back, and Logan would just sigh and say some really big words nobody quite understood.

So it became routine. It was just how they joked. They'd all get in petty little arguments with each other, most of them just in jest, to pass the time out of boredom, while Patton mediated to make sure nothing escalated.