xɪx: ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴠᴇɴᴛɪ ɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛᴇᴀ

Diluc seemed to be glaring at everyone but me right now. 

'What's the one phrase again-? Uh..... the atmosphere is so thick you could cut it with, uh- uhm..... machete? Yeah I think that's how it goes...'

"Well?" Diluc said in a stern tone as I leaned my back against the counter, watching the scene play out before me. 

Venti was right next to me, but he wasn't sitting down. Instead he was looking over the counter as he said, "Today I think I'll have a glass of..." "You can put down that bottle you stole from behind the counter." Diluc said. "Something cold..." Venti finished up his sentence as he turned around to look at the red head. 

"Right. I want answers. Mainly from you." Diluc said, but at his lat sentence he turned his head towards my direction. "Me?" I asked confused as I pointed at myself. "Yes you." Diluc started to speak again, "You seem like the only level minded one here." Diluc explained to me simply. 

I sighed before saying rather blandly, "Iced Tea and me were trying to steal a magical instrument but then Sisterless and Cowmon had to interrupt and the the creepy purple lady took it and tried to kidnap me and then we came here." I finished up quickly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"That was the worst explanation in Mondstadt- no Teyvat history." Paimon said, exaggerating the words Mondstadt and Teyvat. "Oh shut up you overgrown daikon." I said with a eye roll. "Paimon is not a dai-!" Paimon started to exclaim angrily, but she was cut off by me putting my hand over her mouth. "Shush. Daikons don't talk." I said, hiding a slight mocking grin.

Aether just sighed as he watched the two of us bicker, once again. 

"Oh Aether." Venti said which caught the attention of the blonde. "This is Master Diluc, the boss of.... ah... the owner of this tavern. He's very famous. By the way, his dandelion wine is one of my favorites." Venti said which a smile. Paimon and me had stopped bickering and we were now listening into the conversation. 

"I just heard about some thieves from the guards." Diluc said, changing the subject. "For the record, I like your guts for trying to steal the Holy Lyre der Himmel." Diluc said as he un-crossed his arms. "Even if you are fools... but we don't often get to see people like you." "It wasn't us that stole it! The real thief is still out there! They even tried to kidnap Y/n too!" Paimon exclaimed, sounding enraged. "Hm?" Diluc said as his eyes widened for a split second but they then went back to normal. "They went after Y/n too?" Diluc asked soundly slightly confused. "Uh-huh! They grabbed her and then jumped up real high! They probably would have been able to get her if Y/n didn't fight back." Paimon said. 

Diluc then turned his head over to where I was sitting and said, "Tell me Y/n, did the person that grabbed you perhaps say anything at all? It could be a clue to who they were." Diluc asked me a question which made me think for a minute. "Uh, She had a really ugly laugh." I started to speak, "And she giggled like every two seconds." Diluc sighed at my statement before saying, "Any words that she said?" I put my hand on my chin trying to do a cool thinking pose while I tried to remember the past events. "Oh yea she said something about those Fat-oui guys that you mentioned." I said bluntly as I waved my hand around a bit, look around the tavern trying to find something interesting. But Diluc tensed when I mentioned the name. "The Fatui?" He asked me just to confirm what I was trying to say. "Yea that." I said as I turned my head back around and pointed at the red head. My answer just seemed to make him tense up even more then he had been before. "What did she mention about them?" He asked me, suddenly his tone became more serious then before. "She said something like she wanted to bring me back the or something. She said that he would be happy." I said to the man. "Who is he?" Aether said in a questioning tone which made me turn to look over at him. "That's what I said when she mentioned him." I said with a shrug.