𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 2

𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

*****************************

AUTHOR'S POV

" S-sir"

Jungkook frown when he hear stuttering and honey sweet tone. He switch off his phone.
He look up from his phone. He saw girl in maids dress her head is down. She is holding tray of red wine.
He tilt his head, he internally chuckle looking at her small figure totally opposite of his mascular body.
But he couldn't see her face. Sudden curious drive him urge ti see her face his hands unconsciously move towards her chin. But soon he pull back his hand as he realize what he is doing. He clear his thoart and look away from her figure. And took the glass of wine from tray Which she is holding.

But his breathe stuck when she look up. His cold icy eyes softened looking at her innocent features. His brows frown when she again look down nervously and walk away with tray on her hand.

A light groan groan escape in want. He look at her figure serving other guest.
He close his eyes and her face reflect.
' Fvck '
He want to see her more. More and more. He open eyes he remember her features, even though he has lil veiw of face. He still remember her button nose, puffy chubby cheeks her height is low compare to his and other girls. Her white milky skin and on cherry top her pink redish lips.

He want more. He look at her direction. His eyes darken when his hawk eyes saw her standing in front of another man and that bastard is staring at her figure with lust.
He clench his jaw. How the fvck he dare.
Soon after serving the man she started walking with her head bow down.

His eyes follow the her figure damn! She looks so small in this maid uniform.

He look away from her figure.
" Stop drooling over this girl she is maid " He said to himself but couldn't help and again look back at the place where he saw her last time.
She is not here anymore.
He wonder who is she?
His heart get restless when he saw that bastard is not here anymore whom she was serving drink. Sudden rage build inside him.
He gritted his teeth. " If he dare to touch her i will break his jaw and hand and legs also "

He started looking for her everywhere.
But she didn't came in veiw.

After whole 15 min he hear soft sobs.

---------------------------------

-TO BE CONTINUE-

ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ?