chap.28

Amori Rianna Carter | Am-or-ree

I ended up in my quiet spot, a place on the school roof sticking the blue tack on to the back of the papers even though this bitch ain't worth any of my time but I'm in this shit now so I might as well finish it.

Getting to the last paper, I put them in a lil stack and then got up to go back to the hallways to plaster these pictures around the school just in random places but majority of them will see it because everyone and they momma be in this hallway.

I made sure to leave some papers to stick on her lockers with my red marker, getting to her locker I just scribble weird shit along the lines of her being a slut, a hoe, a bitch you know the standard basic names.

As I'm officially in my Regina George era.

Then plastered the pictures all over her locker I then moved on to stick them on other parts of school then waited for the bell to ring as I walked back to the canteen with Niyah and them inside.

Moving to sit on the chair I picked up some of Niyah's fries "girl-" she kissed her teeth smacking my hand away "where did you go?"

"Nowhere important" I replied sneaking a few more of her fries and then the bell rung.

I waited for most of the students to leave the canteen, and I finally got up Niyah, Junior, Jay and Akeem behind me, we left the canteen and heard many laughs I saw lots of shocked faces and disgusted ones.

I walked through the crowd of people and got to the front where there was different pictures that I never had all over the hallway and I mean all over.

Now how in the fuck-

Ms homegirl came down the hallway, dropping all her things and began tearing them off the lockers whilst everyone laughed and recorded "who did this?!" She screamed and everyone went silent.

Girl be for real.

Nobody obviously said shit, and she just continued to tear them down and then the delusional hoe made eye contact with me "was it your dumbass?!" She screamed at me pointing them crusty acrylic nails in my direction.

"Girl get a life" I waved her off feeling Niyah side eye me.

"You know TreyVon want me, and he doesn't want your psycho fatherless self with a dead mom, she probably rolling in her grave watching your useless self" she spat.

Now what we're not gonna do is allow this deformed basic bitch to disrespect me or my moms. Plus having her fucking spit in my face with STDs probably skating in her saliva.