Ch. 68

" Right there

" Right there." I moaned as he rubbed his hands down my thigh.

" Fuck you moaning fa? What he doing over there? Aye Cali, calm yo self down. Don't get fucked up in here." Key said as he lifted his head up from the table to see what was going on.

This morning after breakfast Key had booked us a massages and facials at this 5 star spa. His masseuse was a female and mines was a male.

" Markeyvius shut up, and focus on yo massage. He's just doing his job." I said laughing.

" Yeah, you heard what I said tho." He said as he put his head back down.

Our massages where over 30 minutes later, and now it was time for us to get our facials. Which I'm really excited for cause it's been a minute since I've had one.

" I gotta take a picture of you. You look so cute right now." I said as I put my phone in front of him forcing him to take a selfie.

" I said as I put my phone in front of him forcing him to take a selfie

" I look stupid as hell." He said with a straight face.

" A man who cares about his hygiene and skin care routine, that's very attractive. Cause most men don't care how they look or present themselves. Which is disgusting, and a huge turn off." I said truthfully.

" Well, obviously you can see I'm not like most niggas." He said cockily.

" True." I said as I looked back down at my phone locking it.

" Fuck she leave this on my face fa? I'm finna wipe this shit off my damn self." Key whined.

" You better not. Leave it alone. You know for this to be your idea you been acting like I forced you to come hea." I laughed as I shook my head.

" Cause I wanna talk to my seed, but Meika ass won't answer the damn phone or his iPad. This why he should've stayed with yo momma nem. He was just fine right where he was at." He frowned.

Once AK left with my parents he stayed with them for a few days, and then my momma and Meika met up at the park. She brought Trigger with her which made AK want to leave with her, so now he's at Meika's house.