𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

The night was dark and silent for a time

The night was dark and silent for a time. It was slightly clear a couple of dark navy blue clouds that rolled above the sky. The shone brightly through the night. A cool breeze flew by and carried the wings of a dark crow. It cawed a couple times before being in the view of a large mansion. One that was in hiding for the Demon Slayer Corps.

The crow flew over the fence of the Butterfly Mansion and glided it's wings down towards an engawa deck. The master heard the cries of the crow and looked to see it had landed upon the wooden deck.

"Success! Success! The upper moon has been defeated! Caw!" The crow yelled. "Y/n L/n has fallen! But the others are alive and well! Caw! Caw!"

The master heard the news, as well as his white haired helper next to him. A great feeling of pride flew through his veins. Although, not as much as he had hoped.

"They beat an uppermoon. Amazing job, Tengen, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu... Inosuke... and Y/n." The master threw himself over and coughed horribly. The white haired girl held the master and called his name in a worried tone, trying to help him as much as she could. The crows cawed once again.

A thick mass of blood covered his face down his chin, a couple of drops fell onto the floor. "A hundred years!! A situation which hasn't changed for a hundred years... has changed now!!"

"Amane..." he coughed out. "Yes?" She replied.

"This— This is an 'omen'. Do you understand?" He continued. "Fate is starting to favor us now. The ripple is probably spreading, it's swallowing up its surroundings and causing a huge jolt. And it will finally reach the feet of that man."

"Muzan Kibutsuji. We may have lost a swordswoman... but she didn't die in vein. We defeated them. She defeated them. We will defeat you within our generation. You are the single blemish of our entire family...!!!"

"Father!" A kid with raven colored hair cried out. Amane looked toward her brother. "Quick! Bring some heated water! And a towel and medicine!"

"Now!!"

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

Out of now where, in the dimensional eternity fortress, a demon had popped up out of no where. The demon was startled for a moment, before he was feeding on a fresh, dead human. And now? He was in this fortress.

If I, an upper moon three, was summoned here... then that means...

An upper moon has been killed by the demon slayers.

The thick strums of a Biwa instrument rung throughout the fortress. The peachy-haired demon looked up from behind and noticed another demon.

Her face was covered by a thick layer of tar-colored, long hair was perched upon a very clean and wooden engawa. Her skin was a pale color with a hint of grey. Her lips, the color of a bright red rose, pressed into a fine line as she strummed the Biwa a second time.