Plot twist...the story isn't over yet

Hello! Hi! I hope you guys are having a fantastic day, and I hope what I'm about to say is going to make it better.

Here it goes:

Maid In Ink is getting published!

I cannot explain my happiness and gratefulness. You all made this possible! Without you this would have never happened.

The book is going to be published on September 28, 2022 EST. For copyright reasons, my publisher has asked me to take down chapters before publishing.

There will be a book cover contest for Maid in Ink. You can create and submit the cover you've always wanted and imagined for the story. And who knows? Maybe you'll be the lucky one to have their name on the book cover!

The following are things you need to know before joining the contest:

• Send the cover to my agent at ftwagent@gmail.com on or before September 14, 2022.

• Know that if we choose your cover, you will get credit on the physical cover. If you're an aspiring graphic artist, this can be a good addition to your portfolio.

• If your cover wins, you will have to fill out a form that lets us have the cover.

• The use of copyrighted images is NOT allowed. Please use royalty-free images.

• If your cover wins, we will do everything we can to use it. However, you need to know that there can be odd reasons why we might not be able to. For example, we might not be able to use the Photoshop file because of an error or we might find a copyrighted image in the cover design.

The cover must meet the following requirements:

• High resolution in JPG and PSD (Photoshop) format so we can use it for the paperback version of the book

• 5.5 in x 8.5 in and 300 DPI (pixels per inch)

• Must have the book title "Maid in Ink" and the author's name "B.D. Fresquez"

• The text needs to be readable.

• Maximum use of two fonts only.

By the way, this is not mandatory. I'm only giving you guys the chance to get involved in this process.

Please stay tuned for more updates as we get closer to the publication date! Also if you haven't already, follow me on Instagram (__thatgirlbrianna) to keep an eye out for future giveaways of all three books!

I love you guys! See you soon! xox