Chapter 6

Harry and I stayed at the park for a bit longer and just joked around and did silly things. I really do like to spend time with him. I've only known him for three days now but we spent all those three days together and I have to say I got to know him pretty well and I do consider him as my best friend. I feel so comfortable around him, it's like we knew each other for ages already.

Tuesday morning wasn't really pleasing at all, like usually I didn't want to get up, my bed just needs me. I wasn't exactly excited to go to School since I didn't make any friends yesterday, at my first day. I have to admit that I'm scared that I won't get any friends at this School. Sure, I do have Harry but I don't want to bother him too much and seem clingy. He has other friends too.

"Morning." smiled Harry as I got into his car. He said that he's gonna drive me to School everyday from now on because apparently it would take too long to walk there and besides that he said that if I didn't let him drive me he'll tickle me to death. I guess I have to agree with the walking thing, the car drive was already about 15 minutes long.

We had our usual small talk in the car and soon we already arrived at School. Today was gonna be a rather chill day. I had Art, Maths, Music and History. As I walked into the Classroom for Maths I sat down next to a girl with black hair and rather tan skin.

"Hi, I'm Lauren." She smiled kindly and turned to me. "I'm Brittany." I returned her smile.

"I heard what you said to Natalie yesterday." Lauren chuckled slightly. "It was about time for someone to tell her that she's a bitch."

I shook my head and laughed. "Well, she really is. Who does she think she is, telling me with whom I can speak with and with whom I don't?"

"True that. She's such a thirsty bitch you wouldn't believe me!" She snickered.

"You got my full attention."

"She's basically the whore of the school, sleeping with pretty much every boy who's dumb enough to actually do it with her. Harry is kind of her victim, apparently she's had a crush on him for ages and as you already noticed she's obsessed with him, it's embarrassing." She let out a small laugh and I joined her.

"She asked him out before the summer break and she got rejected, he said he doesn't want to be in a relationship and especially not with her."

I honestly was relieved that Harry rejected her, I couldn't imagine Harry with her, he deserves so much better. I imagined them together and almost gagged, it didn't fit at all.

"Well, I'm glad they're not a thing." I said honestly, shrugging my shoulders.

"What's going on with you and Harry though?" She asked with hesitation and I looked at her confused.

"There's nothing going on between us, we're friends." And among to that he was pretty cute.

"Oh c'mon, Harry seems to be fond off you! He hasn't hung out with a girl for what seems like ages. He's had a girlfriend once, Maria, but they didn't last very long. Since then he hasn't really talked to girls that much. He may look like he gets all the women, which he does, but he doesn't want anything to do with them. It's weird, every boy would be in heaven if so many girls liked him but Harry doesn't really seem to care about it."

"Harry is a nice guy and I do have to say that he's pretty handsome. I mean he's so tall and got such broad shoulders and is quite muscular... His hair is so perfect, it looks so fluffy you just wanna run your fingers through it, you know? His dimpled smile makes me melt on the inside and those eyes..." I literally drooled over Harry. I quickly snapped out of my day dream as I heard Lauren laugh.