𝟏𝟗. 𝐈𝐧𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬

"Are we just going to ignore the fact that we still don't know what happened to them there?" Sunoo pointed out while staring at Eunhae, Jay, Heseung, and Jungwon who had been quite dull ever since they came back from the mission.

They were all sitting in the common room of their class after the classes had ended for the day.

"It's probably something disturbing. They'll tell us when they feel like it." Jake answered.

"Or is it because they were prohibited to talk to us!?" Sohyeon supposed with her eyes all widened out.

"You do know we're sitting right in front of you?" Heeseung raised an eyebrow.

"Eunhae please talk to me. Please don't stop being friends with me." Sunoo held the girl's hand desperately.

"I think it's the best that we tell them straightforwardly." Jay sighed out loud.

"Tell us what!? You're scaring me now." Riki felt a frown form on his face unwillingly.

"Give it to me. I'm ready to hear it." Sunghoon closed his eyes and placed a hand behind his ear dramatically.

"We're....." Eunhae started and looked at Jay.

"We're......" He did the same and stared at Heeseung who simply sat there with no expression.

Jungwon sighed loudly and spoke for them. "We've been selected to inherit the souls of true bloods."

"We what?!" Sohyeon gasped loudly. "No like seriously what is that...?"

"Weren't you paying attention in class?" Jake shook his head earning a deathly glare from the girl.

"Why don't you pay attention to your own business?" She scrunched up her nose in annoyance.

"I always knew this day would come. I'm so honored. I know I'm amazing." Sunghoon pretended to give a speech with fake tears.

"You're being serious? I thought that only happened at the upper level...aren't we too young for this?" Sunoo scratched his head while thinking of something.

"Wait what did I have for lunch today?" Riki interrupted and everyone froze to stare at him.

▪︎♡▪︎

"Considering all the information we've exchanged. I think it's all a big trap." Sunoo concluded after they had told what each group had found while they were away from each other.

"I agree. Because if not anything, the biggest danger is opposed to Eunhae." Sohyeon elaborated.

"I think we should just go with the flow." Jake suggested.

"First of all, I think you should shut up. And second this isnt even about you. We're talking about Hae right now." She rolled her eyes at him in response.

"Guys please don't start another fight." Jungwon held his temples in frustration.

"My plan is that....we do as they say...for the time being. And see until things clear out." Eunhae replied.