𝒍𝒊. a sky full of stars

chapter fifty, episode two

cause in a sky, cause in a sky,
full of stars,
i think I see you...
                    A SKY FULL OF STARS , coldplay.

               "FIVE hurry up before they all start interrupting us!" Bonnie hissed at five as she started to unzip her sweater with five following right behind her.

"shut up, my shoes won't come off!" five shouted back as he almost tripped trying to get his shoes off. Bonnie let out a giggle getting closer to five and colliding their lips together as they went up to her room. bumping into every wall, every cabinet and every single door.

after their encounter the two stayed in bed for a while. a white blanket wrapped around her body, her arm wrapped around his torso while his fingers ran up and down her bare arm kissing her head repeatedly.

they stayed like that talking for a little while, cherishing their moment together before they got dressed and headed back downstairs. five put back on his clothes that he was wearing while Bonnie put on new clothes.

she put on baggy jeans with a teal long sleeve shirt and putting on her converse.

five and bonnie were then downstairs at the bar. five drinking some alcohol drink while bonnie drank some from his drink not really wanting anything. They were alone for a while until Klaus quickly called out for them once they were ready to go back upstairs.

"hey! bon bon and her husband, what do you say we get outta here, huh? take a little — road trip?" Klaus asked handing Bonnie a plate as she couldn't find them to get food.

"what are you talking about?" asked five.

"I'm talking about a sojourn to the countryside. you, me and your wife, the wing in our hair. the future maid of honor and the couple on the open road."

"you know me and Bonnie aren't even engaged yet, right?" five told Klaus who shrugged his shoulders.

"singing to oldies, living our best life, my little cherub! Bonnie tell this old man to get on my side." Klaus groaned looking over at Bonnie who was too busy smelling the food than to pay attention to their conversation.

"listen to me, I nearly died from Luther's sleep farts last night. you didn't even suffer because you were too busy being inside of Bonnie. please we need to get out of here, get some fresh air!"

"okay, I'll bite." Five grumbled turning around to face Klaus but also to wait for Bonnie who was piling her plate with food, "why us, klaus?"

"because you said — you said you're retired, and that's what retired people do."

"why me and Bonnie?"

"Bonnie will always say yes because she loves me! i just have to beg you because you're grumpy and is the honeymoon phase with Bonnie so it'll take more time from you. you deserve to have some fun with your future maid of honor as said before!"

"there's no lobsters." five breathed out confusing Klaus along with Bonnie who turned their head over to the tank that held the lobsters.

"excuse me?"

"there were three lobsters in that tank a minute ago." said five.

"yeah, well, you know, maybe Chet blended 'em into a morning smoothie." Klaus said smiling down at five who then glanced between the tank and Klaus before giving Klaus a sarcastic smile.

"you're an idiot, but im in."

"whoo!"

&&&