SLS •pregnant• pt3

-SLS/N pov-

It's been about 3 weeks since I've been pregnant. The morning sickness, and nausea. It's been pretty bad.

Matt Nick and Chris have been a great help tho. I don't know if they think I can't walk and stuff but they always help me up.

They make me breakfast, they take me out to lunch. They're being a little too nice.

My parents don't know I'm pregnant yet and I've been meaning to tell them but it's been hard. I don't know how they're going to react, but neither does the father o the child. 

I asked the triplets for help on how to tell them and they said we should go out to dinner, and do something nice before saying the news.

"Hey, do you need help picking out your outfit?" Nick asked as he opened my door.

"No I'm good thank you" I said to him as I looked thru my closet.

"Ok just call me if you need anything" He said before closing the door. I smiled to myself knowing he cared.

I picked up a black dress and a varsity jacket. I went to the bathroom and showered. When I finished I put my clothes on and headed outside of my room.

I went downstairs and saw my brothers all in the kitchen.

"Ohh ok baddie" Chris said.

"Looking scrumptious" Nick told me.

"Thank you guys" I said as Matt smiled at me.

"Where are mom and dad?" I asked them.

"Uh, there they are" Nick said as I looked back and saw Jimmy and MaryLou coming into the room.

"Hey you guys look nice" I said to them.

"Thank you" MaryLou said to us.

"You guys ready to go?" Chris asked them.

"Yeah, it's getting late" MaryLou said.

"That's kinda the point of the night out mom" Nick told her as we laughed. 

We all headed outside and got into the car. Dad was driving because we weren't about to make them sit in the back.

I sat in the back with nick, as Chris and Matt went deep into the car's butt. We started driving to a restaurant as I got nervous about how I was gonna tell them.

contact names

Mama bear🐻: SLS/N

Lice nest🪺: Chris

Bird Lover🐦: Nick

Uber driver🚗: Matt

____

Mama bear🐻: How do I tell them?? I'm scared

Bird Lover🐦: Don't be scared well be there

Uber driver🚗: Say "Mom and dad dont be mad" or something

Lice nest🪺: Then say your gonna be a grandparents

Uber driver🚗: What?

Bird Lover🐦: SLS/N don't

Mama bear🐻: Yeah no chris