102

Stefani's pov

Everything's packed up and loaded into the car.

I feel...

Hmmmmmmm

Mmmmmmmm

"Hey birthday girl!" A cheery voice approached me.

"Fuck off!" I blurted out of instinct and saw...

"Gwen, come get your mother," I scoffed at the sight of Cheryl.

I still don't like her.

"In a minute, I'm still shopping!" She called.

Did I give her the wrong last minute gift?

If so...

"That's no way to speak to your in law. Considering no matter where the ball lands, we're going to be in laws," she made me ick.

"Lillian is not a game, what the hell is your problem?" I hissed.

"I don't have a problem," she threw her hands up in defense.

"Fucking act like it then because I-

If I'm not mistaken, I had every right to stop talking right then and fucking there; that fragrance... it's so clean, I recognize the filth.

I immediately shut the hell up not knowing if I should ruin Christmas and take my birthday to the next war zone level with family drama- but given the circumstances... my god, it was a shit show from the start.

But damnit, me and Lillian already agreed for me to not get myself mixed up in anymore drama before our flight.

"Hellooooo hot shot, you were just about to say whatever childish remark was on your mind," she sassed me and I glared at her.

You know what?

Fuck it.

We'll go out with a bang.

A graceful one if it's ever been done.

"So much for a snobby rich-

"If anyone's a real hot shot, that'd be you and its more than whatever thin and weak ass load my dad gave you," I scoffed a laugh and did my best to not break out into a hysterical one.

God it feels so damn good to be so damn bad, look at her face.

Now that I'm letting analytics settle in, Oh my fucking-

not even I could see through it clearly until now.

This is just- the whole time we've been here he's been screwing Lillian's sister! NO WONDER THEYVE BEEN SO-

SO-

EWWWWWWWW.

"You've got some nerve," she sighed I entertained her disappointment.

"Listen bitch," I snatched her wrist.

"I had no idea that you're the type of woman who takes hot semen straight down the hatch on a cold winter night and bask guilt free in your sheets on Christmas morning," i snarled at her and I could see the whites in her eyes as I broke into a laugh of disbelief.

This is really happening right now.

My intuition is right!

"I- you!" She raised her hand at me and just before she could bother landing it, I remained with my arms crossed.

I dare her to lay her hands on me. I don't give a shit, she'll be returning every Christmas item she bought for everyone just to pay the lawsuit.

That's so cold hearted of me but who cares?!