Chapter 16 S3: Mitsuri Kanroji

~~~
Y/n pov

"Well, Let's start with you Mitsuri, you changed your hair color?" I asked, Remembering when we were younger it was black.

"Oh that, Did you remember how I loved to eat mochi?, I ate so much my hair changed colors!!"

"Talking about hair! would you allow me to braid yours? it's very long!"

Her eyes were filled we joy and happiness, It's been a while since I saw her smile.

"If you wished to braid it wouldn't it be better to leave the spa?" I questioned.

She looked to be thinking as what I said, Snapping back into reality she agreed.

~~~
3rd pov,
Leaving the spa,

After she put on her kimono and Y/n put on my basic clothing Y/n was gonna go train in the forest as Y/n silently took another turn. She noticed Tanjiro, Running with excitement she yelled out his name.

While she ran, it was undeniable she has big "assets".

"Tanjiro-Kun! It's Tanjiro-Kun!"

"OH! PLEASE BE
CAREFUL!!!, YOUR BREATS ARE GOING TO SPILL OUT!" Tanjiro yelled as if you were not trying to see himself.

"I MEANT HIM HE WAS SO NICE," Mitsuri said confusing tanjiro.

"Who did," He asked.

"Y/n!"

"Y/n being nice to strangers? that's a new one..." Tanjiro said dumbfounded.

"Ah- we're not strangers I've known him since I was young!" Mitsuri happily said.

"Oh really? Y/n never mentioned his childhood." Tanjiro said thinking back to all the conversations he had with Y/n.

"Are you saying he never mentioned me before? that makes me sad!" She said running off.

"Oh.."

*gets hit in the head*

"ow"

"A tooth... WHO'D LOSE A TOOTH??"

Tanjiro scouted the area finding a familiar head.

"It's mohawk head!"

"Naho-chan told me his name is Shinazugawa-Genya!"

From his talking, Genya noticed his presence.

"Drop dead!" He yelled startling Tanjiro.

"How've you been? It's been so long!! you have the same name as the wind pillar!!"

As tanjiro was saying that he was getting undressed in the spa getting closer to him.

I range Genya grappled his head and smashed it in the water.

"I thought we could be friends because we're both nude"

"Man relationships are hard... That's great!!"

~~~
3rd pov
Eating with Mitsuri and Tanjiro.

"You really think so?"

"I didn't eat that much today though..." Mitsuri said.

"I'm gonna eat a lot and get strong one day too!!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Genya and Y/n still haven't come here," Tanjiro said frowning.

"I'd love if I could chat with Genya for a bit, And Y/n the last place I saw him was in the spa."

"That's weird I should've seen him then" Tanjiro thought.

"I hope they're okay I'll bring them leftovers" Tanjiro suggested.

"Yea great idea!" Mitsuri agreed

"Kanroji-san, why did you join the demon slayer corps?" Tanjiro questioned.

"It's kinda embarrassing. It's so I could find a gentleman who would marry me for life!!"

From that Tanjiro questioned a lot.

From there Mitsuri showed Tanjiro the room he'll be staying in.

"One more thing Tanjiro, I heard there's a secret weapon that makes you stronger go look for it"

"later!"

~~~