Chapter 88 ( Iceberg)

" Catalina are you crazy. Why did you still befriend that Annika. Did you really not care what she did to your family?" Narinig kung tanong ni Alisha pag alis pa lang ni Annika. Halata Ang iritasyon sa tono nya. 

I can't blame her. Afterall Annika once manipulated her without me. Until now she will for sure still believe Annika was innocent.

Humarap ako sa kanya and smiled. " Alisha, Sabi nga Ng iba. Keep your friends closer and your enemy even closer." I tapped her shoulder. She rolled her eyes in response. " I doesn't get it." Reklamo nya but I just laughed and sit since nandito na Ang professor Namin.

Ayon sa schedule ni Gavin. He will not be in school. I miss him but it's better this way since I need to do a lot of things.

I'm still anxious regarding Nez word earlier regarding Gavin condition but upon checking him. I doesn't find anything wrong at all. His fine. His condition improved than before so what's wrong?

I touch the necklace that is in my neck.

I feel that the truth is hiding from this necklace. The truth that Gavin doesn't even want me to know.

But since Gavin isn't telling me anything. I don't have a choice but to find it myself.

Even if it means. I need to face Gavin Father. Alexander Dremor. If I wanted to find out the secret of the necklace. I must go to the Original Dremor Mansion. The palace where Gavin met those pains. The palace where he grew up. The palace where secrets of the Dremor Clan are in.

Of Course it isn't easy. Only 1/4 of Gavin's people has trust to me. More of them still doesn't believe that I deserve Gavin and now that Sierra is coming back. I will surely put myself into a tight spot but I don't have any plan to fail this easily.

Marriage with Gavin isn't just the solution. I need to become powerful and smarter to face that cunning bitch Sierra Veniece the monster in my past life who makes my life in the Dremor Mansion a living hell...

" Catalina." Napatingin ako Kay Aleana Ng magsalita sya. Nakatingin sya sa harapan but I know that she is talking to me. I was so occupied to my thoughts that I didn't focus on my surroundings. What negligence. If Aleana is an Enemy. I will die.

I didn't bother looking at her. Her face makes me anxious. She really pissed me off for a few days na. Away bati kaming dalawa eh.." Do you wanted to meet the former Master of the Dremor Clan. Alexander Dremor." Napalingon ako sa kanya dahil sa tanong nya.

Is she a mind reader? How could she know what I'm thinking?

" How did you know?"

I saw Aleana smile as if she was hearing a joke again. " You must be seeking death. You don't know how Dangerous that person is. For the power. He even tried to Kill his son multiple times." Tuluyan na syang tumingin sa akin. " Ano ka pa na Hindi nya kaano ano? Do you think he will show mercy to a person like you." Malamig Ang tono na Turan nya there's a mischievous smile in her lips.

" Aleana,. I don't want him to show mercy at all since I will not show mercy to him at all." Inalis ko Ang tingin ko sa kanya and the face of the professor who is teaching.

" Do you think you can fight him?"

" If he become a obstacle to Gavin and me." Muli akong lumingon sa kanya. A scary smile shown to my lips. " Killing him will be my pleasure.." Lumingon din sa akin ȘI Aleana. Shock is visible on her eyes.