Chapter - 16

Guys! I'm going to start a new book called "Superman's Angel". I would really appreciate it if you guys give it a try. I have been planning on writing it for a while.
Enjoy this chapter!!
————————————————

  Damian's POV.

Father told us all to be on our best behavior and go greet her. Not that I want to.
I went down to the living room seeing everyone dressed nicely.
"I wonder how Alfred's friend will be!" Jason said.

"I'm also curious. Heard she has a grand daughter." Added Grayson.

"Marinatte right? She quit tallented." "How do you know Timmy?" Grayson asked Tim.

" I did her background check, and found out she works for many celebrities also the rockstar Jagged stone." Tim said.

"Woah!! She's Jagged Stone's personal designer! Cool!!" Jason exclaimed, Grayson also looked impressed.

I looked at father and he also looked quite impressed.

Guess she's not that bad huh. But I would rather spend time with Jon then this.

3rd person POV:

"Ahem. Are you guys done talking about her?" Damian made his presence clear.

"Gah dami! When did you come here!?" Grayson asked. They all looked startled.

"I was standing here the whole time." Damian said nonchalantly.

"Let's go to the front door, we have to greet them. They will arrive in no time." Bruce added.

They all headed to the front door, 
Just as Bruce was going to open the door someone rang the bell. They opened the door and saw a beautiful woman in her 60's and a girl close to Damian's age.

"Hello, you must be Gina. Nice to meet you. I am Bruce Wayne and these are my 4 sons." Bruce introduced himself.

"Hello Bruce. Nice to meet you too. This is my granddaughter, Marinatte."

"Hello Mr Wayne, I am Marinatte. It's a pleasure to meet you"

'She seems really polite and we'll mannered' Bruce thought in his head.

"Hello Marinatte. Let me introduce you to my sons."

--------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone! Thank you so much for patiently waiting for updates. I don't have any excuse for why I didn't write. I just wasn't feeling it. I don't like Marinatte anymore, and writing a story with her as a main character is hard. I will try to end this book in a pleasurable why and there won't be much drama. I have some ideas. Thank you!

Smrilie out 😉