《59》

After 2 weeks.

The decorations was on its peak. Whole mansion was decorated beautifully and according the new couple's taste. All were busy selecting perfect matchs stuff according to their new outfits for functions.
Zoya already brought the whole damn mall! All thanks to Waqaur, Saad and her both mAmujaans for makimg her feeling like a princess. She was shedding happy tears.

While Juweria was forgiven by Waqaur, the very next second when she accepted that it was her stupidity and should have talked or discussed her insecurities. But still Waqaur made sure that she is happy and her surroundings should be healthy and safe. As he read a new article that surroundings also affects the baby!
No doubt, When it comes to prove love, Juweria is more dumb than anyone... more than Fiza.

She realised her mistake and now was taking a good care of tongue, only to speak after thinking it twice. Coz words hit deeper than a dagger!

Maha was happy in her life for a supportive partner. She joined the office, her confidence than Haider made it soo easy for her cope up with the new people and environment. She took an oath to be loyal and faith towards her employees and her family.
She also made a schedule by her own self, to make a stable time balance between her professional and personal life. Haider was amused to see positive changes in her.
He felt lucky.

Saad was being literally a strict teacher towards her brat little wife, who had no interest left in her studies. But still he mad her study for hours and warned her with his sweet tortures to get good marks or else he will not talk to her. And she being a innocence ka pitara, she cried whole night ! And studied the whole day, without even having food. Saad pulling his hairs,
"Kis bachi se shadi karli mene!"

"Me bachi nhi hu!" She said sniffing on his chest.

He frowned and hummed.

" haa janeman, mera hi pagal hu!" He said shaking his head.

"Ap meri wajah se aese bol rahe he na... me sab samjhti hu" she said and cried more loudly.

Saad groaned and said, "Allah! Fiza chup bhi ho jau... warna hunare bache bhi tumari tarha rotlu honge!"

She pouted and looked at him.

" ab ap muje roltu bol rhe h!" She complained.

Saad pulled her into a kiss.

"Khabardar jo ab Zar ke aas pass bhi dekh liya mene toh! Aese baate wahi sikhata h na tume . ... " saad said narrowing his eyes. He knew very well, fiza was not that smart to back fire. Someone must be behind this for sure.

Putting her to sleep, he walked to Zaroon's room and saw him standing and ogling the moon.

Smacking his head from behind, he stood on the other side.
"Kya ghur rha h!?" Saad asked .

"Bhai.. jo log hume pasand hote h ... wo aksar humare naseeb me nhi hote h na..." Zaroon said with a heavy voice.

"Kyu be? Tuje kisne reject kar diya?" Saad asked.

Meanwhile they heard a loud voice.

They both looked behind and saw Junaid smiling at his phone and typing.

" aashiq aawaraa bana pada h, kal mehndi h.. or ye ishq lada rha h.. apni dulhan se.. WhatsApp pe!" Zaroon said shaking his head.

Saad shooked his head and said, "abhi btau Waqaur bhai ko saari ashiqi nikal denge...chomu... phone rakh or so ja jake, kamino... tumari sangth me rehkar meri bhi language tapori ho gayi h!" Saad said glaring at them.

"Or tu.. Zaroon.. zra kam chara fiza ko chane ke jhar pe...  bhai me pagal ho jaonga!" He said and Zaroon laughed.

Junaid ignored his words and recorded a audio to sent her.

To which Zaroon said, "bhai 10 bache kar lena.. lekin mere bed se apni tashrif utha or apne kamre me marr jake!"

Junaid stood up and went out typing.
Both nodded their heads at him.

---

"Waqaur ap aj koi bhi meeting attend nhi karenge!" Juweria said backing away, trying to snacth his file.

"Meri Ziist.. Meri jaan.. me bss 1 ghante me wapas aa jaonga... plz .. abhi jane do.. ok or tum ye sare fruits finish karke.. ek hot shower lena.. ok.. or mene tumari ajki outfit choose ki h wahi pehna... its shows ur curves perfectly " he whispered near her ear.

She giggled and blushed. He smirked and snacthing his file from her he ran out. She realised what happened and she yelled,
"Ap wapas aayenge na.. toh mene Tayaabbu se daant padwani h apko!" She said stomping her feet and ate grapes. She was craving grapes often.

Meanwhile Maha dialled her no.

"Yrr kab tak aaogi ap Maha appi?!" Juweria asked pouting.

"Oho juju.. abhi toh 11 bje h.. function sham me h na.. me 3 bje tak aa jaongi.. or ye btao phuphi ki jaan kesi h?" Maha asked with excitement .

Juweria circled her belly and said, "theek h.. appi ye na  bhot acha or alag emotion h.. i just can't explain!"

Maha smiled and said, " haa. .. tuamri family planning dekh ke.. Mir ko bhi shok chara h baby ka.. ab ghudo ki race me ghade bhi shamil honge!" She said laughing.

Juweria laughed at her words.

"Mene sab sunn liya!" Mir announced standing at the door.

Maha stiffened and said, "juju lagta h meri shamat aayi h.. tume baad me calk karti hu"

Juweria nodded and ended the call.

Mir glared at maha.

"Mir me mazak kar rahi thi" she said feeling scared. He was literally clenching his jaw.

"Lekin me serious hu maha" he said shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Muje bhi ek maha or 3 Haider chahye!" He said pouting.

Maha chuckled and caressed his jaw.

"Apni sapno ki dunia se bhar aaye mir sahab or ye file pakde conference hall me chale meeting h" she said pushing him. He made faces. Meanwhile Waqaur entered, she hugged him tightly.

"Maha hum roz milte h!" Waqaur said rolling his eyes.

"Toh? Thoda oyar jatane me kya kuch ja rha h apka?!" She said ruffling his hair.
Waqaur groaned.
Haider chuckled at them.

---

Asslamualaikum ❣
Hope you are doing well 😇
Do vote comment and follow.
Ok soo this story is near end, merely 3 to 5 chapters are left. 😁 koi nhi royega!! A new book is on its way! 😉

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें