259: The New God & The False God (3)

Chapter 259: The New God & The False God (3)

Neji's real body who had found and learned the Lightning Cloak was on the move again. Though not before copying the terrain of Hidden Cloud, as promised. He was currently inside his planet which had taken the beautiful shape of the cloud village. Now he sat on top of a cloud as he gave all his focus to controlling his clones.

He would use clones against Pain because he didn't need his real body for a false god.

Neji's 500 clones had stopped their individual search and were all focusing their attention on searching for Pain. Chances were Pain and his team were roaming the world in his search, so most clones were looking everywhere around, but the higher chance was that Pain had returned to his base in Hidden Rain Village and was rather relying on Zetsu to locate Neji.

So the Neji, who was flying with Tsunade, went to the Hidden Rain.

And immediately found the bastards he was looking for.

[Lord's Eyes]'s newly added-ability of Tenseigan still had the ocular abilities of Byakugan, except it was much more enhanced— allowing him to see 100 kilometres in all directions. With that, as he closed the distance with the Rain Village, he found Hiruko in the furthest corner of his sight, and the closer he went the more people he found. Hidan, Konan and Nagato. They were all in the Rain, and Neji could even hear the latter two's conversation when he focused his attention on them.

Mid-flight, Neji initiated the ‹Tenseigan Mana Mode›, giving his Mana a 10x boost, and used it to empower his flight. Since he planned to give Pain a crushing defeat using just Clones, he needed to go all out from the start. His flight speed increased drastically and he stood in the sky of Hidden Rain a few seconds later.

"...Ah," Tsunade gasped softly on his arms as she almost thought he teleported here. "This place is... the Village Hidden by the Rain?"

"Yes," Neji nodded, making Tsunade turn to him to notice a light blue mana cloak around his body, a horn coming out of his head. "But it won't be that way once I finish."

Tsunade's heart skipped a bit.

Neji then moved to one particular part of the city— the part where Hiruko was. From the air, he pointed his hand below and fired extremely powerful shockwaves. The rings of vibrations hit the buildings below, making them tremble before they cracked and crumbled into bits of debris. People yelled as they all ran, but Neji didn't care to not hurt them and kept firing his shockwaves.

Until about a football field's size of the city crumbled to dust to create a makeshift battlefield, where Neji then descended. Tsunade looked at the scene with a slightly agape mouth while Neji created a ‹Wood Clone› to his side.

The new clone Neji raised his hand in the air and the ground in the distance cracked, under the influence of his telekinesis it broke into a small chunk that rose up in the air. A second later, four figures jumped out of the chunk, dropping metres in front of Neji.

They were Hiruko and his team who had hidden underground to stay safe from Neji's shockwave assault. Three of them glared at Neji, while a short, pale-skinned 'child' calmly stared at him.

That was Hiruko, clad in the typical Akatsuki outfit.

[Hiruko - Chimaera-Human - Low Tier 10]

"So you are Neji Hyuga," the short man with a child-like appearance, Hiruko, said as he looked at Neji's beautiful blue eyes that weren't blindfolded. "Perhaps I should change my goal of obtaining Kakashi's Sharingan since such a fine specimen is ahead of me right now."