(2)

Always ready with hobi water......

"Oh my fucking god he touched meeee", taehyung is screaming like a teenage girl who got kissed by his lover for the first time.

He shouts and touched his heart which one is beating faster.

He never imagined that he will get the second fucking chance.

He never thought that life will give him the second chance to love.

Taehyung is happy.

Jungkook liked him too.

"Oh my oh my oh myyyyyyyy....he he..... That was so hot", taehyung throws his heels who knows where and went to his bedroom and jump on his bed.

He turn on the AC and adjust the temperature.

He opened his top and throws it on the floor.

"Ahhh so relaxing", he speaks.

"He touched me there", taehyung halts and turn red and hides his blushing face with his hands again.

He stripped his skirt.

Also his panty like boxers.

He feel so relaxed after stripping his clothes.

"But he is a mafia. Not just a mafia, The mafia, leader of Bianco", Taehyung speaks to himself.

"Oh well. It's not like I'm innocent. I also did bad things and also fantasied many dirty things with him", taehyung speaks again and flips his imaginary long silver hair.

"Oh mama he's so sexy", taehyung again drool over jungkook. (Recently jungkook is making everyone drool)

"Tae behave. Don't be a fool", he again speaks to himself sit on the bed on his knees.

"But i can't. He is so dreamy", taehyung again speaks and hide his face on the pillow.

"Whatever he does or did i don't care, i like him, i like him so much. More than like, i think i love him", taehyung throws his one of the plushie on the ground.

"I wish he also had the same feelings for me", taehyung mumbled sadly and a sad pout appears on his lips. (Remember this)

Suddenly taehyung's phone buzzed.

He took it and saw two persons texted him, one his ex boyfriend Jun and another is an unknown number.

Taehyung's expression changes after seeing his ex-boyfriends message.

Yet he opened the whatsapp chat.

"I heard you got a new daddy for yourself. Good for you. So it's goodbye, i never thought you'll be such a whore", seeing this message he wants to punch his ex badly.

He hate that guy.

That guy cheated on him with an another guy and now playing victim he is telling him taehyung is the whore.

Woah!

Great.

Taehyung smiles bitterly on his choice.

And he decided to reply to him first and close this chapter.

Forever.

"I do and he is much better than you. I didn't break up because you forgot our anniversary, this is not even a reason. I did it because you cheated on me with Kai. What do you think I didn't know, i know you cheated from the beginning. But i stayed silent but you talked bad about my brother about my family. So yeah, i decided to end this shit and toxicity between us. Atleast i didn't cheat, after break-up i made a move. I'm not like you dickhead. And yes, I'm a whore for Jeon Jungkook, now fuck off, don't try to mess up with him or me again. Otherwise he will make you disappear from this world", Taehyung send this message as a reply.