17 - Butterfly

A/N: Tiny intervention

1. I've been talking to a few people, and just to set the scene and give a proper reminder in case some details have been forgotten, our daddy president Namjoon is Faye's ex, currently living in France.

2. The previous chapter had two purposes: One is to explain Jimin's character and somehow shed light on the similarities/differences with his bestie, Jungkook. Although they may be the same regarding acknowledging their feelings, Jimin is more curious and willing to risk it than Kookie (at least for now). Second, Jimin's role is to mirror Faye's personality because she cannot recognize her flirty side. Their conversation was meant to be a reflective moment for her relationship with Jungkook, Faye being the one giving bits of advice she can't quite follow because of the lack of supposed reciprocity.

3. Trigger warning for people dealing with anxiety/panic attacks. ⚠️

 ⚠️

Jungkook

"You never call me back, or you're avoiding my calls. What's the problem? Tell me."

Her voice is so irritating that it drives me insane. 

What do people say? That the sound of nails on a blackboard or the noise of a fork sliding on a plate is annoying? No, not a fucking chance. I would pay to hear that instead of this high-pitched, adenoidal, raucous voice cracking my eardrum.

"Are you even listening to me, Jungkook?" she continues her vexatious speech, walking around my studio.

Yoongi, you better make some progress finding that female rapper you need so much because I'm reaching my limit with Jessi. It's one thing when she calls me because I have the luxury of ignoring it, but when she's barging in like an unwanted storm, I am destitute.

It's incredible how this woman can be such a pain in the ass by only opening her mouth.