𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

"We'll be home in no time

"We'll be home in no time. You're sure you'll be okay?" Gina asked as she came down stairs with bags. "You can always come to Mexico with us."

"Someone has to stay with Beth and Georgia." Alaska shook her head. "Just keep me updated every hour."

"Don't worry, I track down junkies and beat the crap out of them. I think i'll be able to find a lanky kiddo." Zane pulled his backpack on. "Miguel has gotten some muscles here lately though."

The door rang as Gina looked over. "Everyone brace yourself."

Zane and Alaska inhaled deeply as Gina opened the door, Johnny walking in. "Who's ready to go party in Mexico? Just to party! Absolutely nothing else."

"What-" Zane began before the second person walked in. "Robby."

Alaska dropped her fork, not expecting him. Robby looked at the three. "Hi."

The sound of his voice had Cedric yelping and running down the hallway, his toenails smacking into the floor. Robby smiled as he leaned down and picked him up. "Hey, man. I missed you."

"Babe, why don't you put these in the car?" Gina shoved her bag into Zane's arms and grabbing Johnny by the shirt, pulling him toward her office. Zane walked out of the house, leaving Robby and Alaska in the kitchen with Cedric choosing to be quiet like a mouse.

"Hey." Robby cleared his throat. "How are you feeling?"

Last time her and Robby talked was last night at the All Valley when they cried and apologized. But, for some reason, it was weird. "Fine."

"Well, I quite Cobra Kai." he shrugged his shoulders and set Cedric down. "I guess I just wanted you to know that."

Alaska nodded her head, it still didn't necessarily change the fact that he knew Terry was up to something. "That's good. And Tory?"

He shook his head, but Alaska had to choose to understand. Robby leaned on the counter now with a clear of his throat. "I know I told you but i'm-"

"I know you are." she cut him off with an exhale. "And I forgive you, it just might take a second for things to be normal again. If that's cool with you."

"Yeah." Robby shook his head. "But, i'm not just sorry for last night. I'm sorry for everything. The way I treated you, after all the stuff you did for me, it wasn't fair. Especially not to you."

Alaska shrugged. "I wasn't exactly the best person to you either."

Robby cracked a smile. "That foot to the face you gave me was pretty lethal."

It made her laugh. "You know what I mean."

"It's okay." Robby shrugged with a half grin. "So...can we be almost friends again?"

"Almost friends again." she confirmed, holding her fist out for him to bump. "I see your Dad is trying."

"Yeah." Robby sat down as she circled the counter. "We talked last night, I think he's trying."