~The Jumper~

3rd person POV:

3rd person POV:

"Hello sir" Adam greeted the older man, shaking his hand politely "both me and my brother are delighted to have you here today to see our show"

"Yes, we hope you take us up on our offer" Benjamin smiled. They had contacted an investor to help them out. Not help out Kadie or her team, help out us. They'll sponsor Adam and Benjamin. It was the investors idea for the Christmas special, the outfit Kadie is going to wear is one of their company's.

The investors have already given them a good deposit sum of money, more to follow as Kadie wears more of their clothes, does promo etc.

"Oh we're all very excited, we are very happy it be apart of this" The investor smiled. The group were walking down one of the hallways in the late late show. Adam, Benjamin, and three investors, the head guys names is James

"Ah look what we have here! The sweater Kadie will be wearing, to kadies dressing room please" Adam beamed as someone passed them in the busy hallway carrying a mannequin with Katie's outfit for later.

"She will be singing one very special Christmas song in that very sweater in a short while" Benjamin beamed as they continued down the hallway.

"So men, the show just started and Kadie should be getting ready right now, so we're going to head right out to the parking lot where she will be preforming later on" Adam said, leading them out one of the back doors.

"It looks great" James said, spotting the winter wonderland themed stage

"Doesn't it? Specifically designed for this Christmas special"

They walked around the back fences and up into the box that was positioned above the crowd and at the back of the crowd. It was the control room. At the front of the box there was a huge set up of machines to control all the cameras and what's being shown on tv. At the back there was five chairs set up for Adam, Benjamin and the investors.

"Look, you see that car right over there!" Adam pointed to a car driving towards the stage "that is where our main performer is right now"

"Ah the women of the hour" James smiled

As they waited for Kadie to get on stage. Everyone all began chatting at the back of the room, everyone at the front was too busy scheduling the live broadcast.

"Mr Binder" Adam spoke to one of the men sitting at the control desk "everything is all ready to go to sing here comes Santa clause?"

"Oh yeah everything is all perfect" Steve smiled back at Adam. Little did Adam know that Steve was one of the only people in the room not working for him, he had instructions from another.

****
"There's been a lot of talk about the new Kadie today. and of course those other two" Kadie spoke

"Mr Brooklyn, where is the Christmas jumper?" James spoke, his lips in a tight line