Recovery

All I remembers from parents is my dads smile and my moms kisses. Besides that its all blur. By the way my name is Brandon the 6 year old.

All I remember from my dad is his hugs, his laughter, he's voice, and the way he made fun of me when he tickled me. What I remember from my mom is her advice on clothes and her hugs. By the my name is name Anthem the 14 year old.

What I remember from my dad everything that Anthem does but in stead of him tickling me he would make me laugh by making jokes, my mom was the sweetest mom ever she loved me to the end she never talk bad about her work though that was a little odd to me. But yeah I'm Ace the 16 year old.

Know it my turn I was about 16 when this happened I miss my mom and dad if they has one more day with me ill tell them I love them one last time. I rember how I asked for so much and bicker with them about what I deserved and didn't. What I miss the most is when my parents saw that I was sad or upset and they did anything just to make me smile. I just wish I could say "I Love You" on more time. I really miss them. I'm Paige the 21 year old.

•A year after the crash•

Well sense I'm only 17. I can't take custody of my brothers and sister so we lived with my aunt and her 5 kids. So untill then i got a job at 'Lil Rusty's '. In my oppinion its a nock ohff Hooters. We have to where the lil shorts or skirts and a crop top hooter shirt. Yeah my life. Anyways Im graduating high school and have a full ride scholar ship to USC. Ace is now 12 and an middle schooler, he's doing football and basketball. He's grades up and is staying out of trouble.Anthem is now 10 and is now a 5th grader. She think she all dat and a bag oh chips.brandon is being like a miniature immature little dad. Any he thinks he's top dog now that he's 3. Lol right. We've been doing good some hard times when I have to go home and. I get hit cause I'm "late" or "irresponsible".ugh! What ever I have to go to work.

•4 years after the crash•

~House POV~

Anthem: Ace the phone is for you I think you should hurry this girl sounds like a real slut.*smirks*

Ace: what's her name?

Anthem: Melonie or Melody I don't know but she sounds slutty.*looks at him with a huge grin*

Ace: that's my girlfriend asshole*snatches the phone*

Paige: don't call her that*smacks him in the back o the head* and watch your mouth*points at him and walks away*and for you anthem you can't go and call girls sluts or call them slutty when they on the phone what did I teach you?

Anthem:*rolls her eyes* if I'm gonna talk shhh talk it to there face or not at all*smiles*

Paige: that's my girl*hugs her* I have to go to work y'all got my # if you need it and Brandon is out side call him in when the bread is done*starts walking to the door and opens the door* I love y'all be good don't do anything stupid wile I'm gone.

Ace&Anthem: okay mom *looks up and smirks*

Paige: wall stupid love y'all*walks out the door*

Ace&Anthem:love you to

Anthem: *makes sure she gone* alright ace listen up goes over to the phone and snatches it out of his hands* *in the phone* he'll call you back *hangs the phone up*

Now that I got your attention you need to go clean your room and start washing your cloths and ill finish dinner

Ace: okay but you could have warned me before you hung up the phone

Anthem: my bad brother

~Anthems POV~

I went to go get Brandon and he's over at my besties house playing video games with his lil sis weird right a little girl knows how to play video games. Any way I walked over to there house and I got my lil bro we was invited for dinner but I told them we already had ours you'll figure it out who's my bestie just wait. Anyway we walked into the house. i had Brandon take a shower and put he's pjs on before dinner bout time Ace finished he's room and Brandon got out the shower I had their and my plates ready. After dinner we had ice-cream and fudge browns. When everyone finished eating I washed our dishes i had Ace rinse and dry them and i made Paige a plate. I made sure Brandon had all his homework do and was in bed by 8:30. Ace and I normally stay up to say goodnight to Paige but she said she was gonna be home late so we went to sleep like at 10:40-ish.

~Paige POV~

Okay so after my shift at Rusty's I went to do a real quick dance at the 'Pinky Ring'(which is a strip club) but me I don't strip. I do private dances. Once again I DON'T STRIP. I do strip teases when I need extra money. So I go in and clocked in at 9:35(it was a slow night at rusty's). I didn't leave till like 1:55. I went home and sleep. When I woke up I was happy it was Saturday that i could sleep i woke up about 9:40 to see the kids where still sleep i made breakfast and and woke up Brandon. I walked into anthems room to see her closing the blinds and trying to go back to sleep. So I decided to go wake up Brandon to my surprise his door was locked. Uhh he knows my rules keep you door closed but not locked. I got my spare key and to my surprise I saw him getting dressed.

Paige(p):what the hell where you doing and dint give me a bullshit lie of just getting ready 'cause I can spell the perfume

Ace(A): I had a guy friend over last night and he smelt like shit so he took a shower and then smoked a blunt in here so I grabbed anthems perfume and sprayed it

P: lie number 1 expect the blunt part I can smell it

A: what how is that a lie

P: I bought the only 2 perfumes anthem has and there both tropical this is hoe-fume

A: what?!?!?!?

P:hoe-fume hoe perfume anyway answer me with out lieing or you know your consequence *walks closer*

A: okay okay..I had a girl over who was DTF but I wasn't so we cuddled and she left when I herd you wake up Brandon

P: you better be happy I had a long night at work last night or I would have whooped you ass just cause you lied once. You lucky *starts walking away*

A: love sis

P: yeah what ever *in the kitchen hang out with Brandon*breakfast is ready

Ace:Coming

Pagie: *to Brandon* wake up anthem and if she tries to hurt you scream my name okay

Brandon: Otay *runs off* Anthem anthem wake up breakfast is wedy

Anthem: k I'll be out there in a minute

BRandon:k *runs and tells Pagie