Chapter 106: Special Military Operation

A sunray pierced through the fabric of the dark rain clouds as it shines the northern tower, illuminating the beautiful scenery in the people's view besides the destruction on the other side. The sound of the pouring rain that sounded for half a day is soon gone as the blood belonging both to the corpses of the demons and allies on the battlefield began to seep deep into the soil.

Standing amongst the crowd is our idiotic retarded heroes, the Banana Bus Squad, and amongst the group of idiots is their leader, Vanoos.

Vanoss: Hm, the rain just had to stop as the battle ended.

What better timing.

By now, all of the demons had been killed or had fled, and what was left behind was only a trail of corpses.

The death of the two Count ranked demons marked the end of their offensive, and if Vanoss had to describe his fight with one of the Count ranked demon with one word, it would be 'Infliction', or 'Pain in the Ass' in English.

Not only he was heavily injured by most of his opponent's attacks, but he had also used a lot of his mana to enhance or heal himself in order to survive more beside wasting many potions. Had he used his {Everlating Strike}, his AK-47, or anything of his disposal, the difficulty of his fight could've ended less harder.

Still, he had won, and that was all that mattered. Although he had cheated by the end and mainly relied on his opponent's recklessness, it still counted as his win.

But

This wasn't what he was looking for.

He was looking to improve his skills, not kill his opponent.

As he thought of it, Evan began to mutter to himself.

Vanoss: Sometimes, the thing you search for your whole journey is right there by your side all alo—

Nogla: You're right.

Startled by Nogla's sudden appearance, Evan jumped a little bit.

Vanoss: Jesus! You scared the shit out of me, Nogla!

Nogla: Ah sorrie, sorrie.

Nogla apologized while the dog with a gigachad body beside him slowly vanished.

Probably that's his skill {Spiritual Guardian}, or Stand what he usually called it.

 Vanoss: What do you want?

Hearing Evan's question, Nogla then proceeded to point at the tower in the distance.

Nogla: Let's head back.

Vanoss: …Right.

Taking one last look at the battlefield, Evan followed Nogla back into the tower.

Overall, the battle lasted for only more than 4-5 hours, and both sides suffered great losses, mostly for the enemies.

The battle could be considered a success since they manage to defend the city, not letting a single demon enter.

That being said, the dwarves still suffered many losses due to the demons managing to break through several towers; however, overall, the result was in favour of the dwarves.

Vanoss: *Yawn!*

Nogla: You're tired?

Vanoss: Yeah, I need to remind myself to get some more sleep.

With the threat of the second offensive from the demons coming, he had to be in optimal condition for the upcoming battles.

Just as the duo arrived at the tower and near to their friends, they overheard what they are conversing about.