Chapter 98: Hate You.

(buckle up lmaoooo also WARNING!! Trauma, sexual assault, oh and more trauma)

The tarantula looked up at you, it looked exactly like Brother. You then see it shaking its booty, and you let out a small chuckle. You never thought that there'd be another tarantula like him, oh Y/n... Little did you know. 'Don't cry don't cry, don't cry...' You chanted in your thoughts. "Do you like it...?" he asked, "Yeah... Thank you Rui." you replied. "You can name him Brother." he suggested, "Nah... Brother Junior it is." you chuckled as you pat his head. "Thank you, Rui... I mean it... I really needed this." you thanked him yet again, but he didn't reply as he only stared at you with his not-so-innocent eyes, wanting more of your affection.

You then open your arms for him, "Come here Rui." his eyes lighten up in excitement, if he had a tale, it'd be wagging right now. He didn't hesitate to embrace you, wrapping his arms tightly around you. You thought of Rui as your child, and you were thankful that you could count on him for comfort... Oh, Y/n... If only you knew... You then slowly pull away from him, "Do you wanna go to McDonalds and buy some chicken nuggets? It'll be my treat." you giggled, "Yes please!!" Rui spoke out.

"Before we go, how did you even get here?" you asked as Brother Junior climbed up to your neck and rested on top of your head. "I told my driver to come here, we can use my car to go to McDonalds." he suggested. "Alright, let's go then." you spoke out as you grabbed his hand. A small blush formed on his cheeks, Rui couldn't hold out his excitement... You were giving him so much attention and affection... He loves it... 

-Time Skip- 

"Y/n..." A voice whispered, you looked around to see nobody. "Where the hell am I...?" you mumbled. "Y/n..." the voice called out your name again, "Who are-" you were cut off by a familiar voice. "Did you really think you could forget what I did to you?" your breath hitched, you could feel your blood running cold. You knew that voice... You knew that venomous tone... Showing cockiness and narcisism in his words. You didn't even dare to say a word or call out his name, "Don't you fucking ignore me..." he threathened. Your breathing became rapid as you started panicking, invincible hands all over your body... You frantically tried removing them.

Wheezing and panting, you couldn't form words to say... It was just like that day... The disgust... The fear... The anger... That you felt. Tears started to roll down your cheeck, "S-Stop..." you stuttered. You gasped as you felt his lips on your neck, "If you stop being a bitch and stop ignoring me... I'll consider it." he spoke out, "You should remember who you belong to Y/n." Muzan added.

*Gasp Gasp*

Your eyes shot open, you were gasping for air as you couldn't breath. Screaming inaudible words, you were panicking. You could feel the cold sweat trickle down your neck as tears rolled down your cheek. You felt like you were dying over how painful it felt... Mentally and Physically.

*Tap Tap*

You felt eight small legs desperately tapping your leg, trying to calm you down. Your eyes lingered to Brother Junior, even though it was dark you could see that he was worried about you. 'B-Breathe Y/n...' You thought as you tried to inhale and exhale, you could feel Brother Junior walking towards you and laying on your chest. You put your focus on him as you tried to breathe. You felt a little proud and thankful of Brother Junior as he managed to make you calm down a little bit, "I know you can't understand me but God am I so grateful for you..." you spoke out.

You only had him for less thank a day but he already cares so much about you, and it warmed your heart. You were about to speak but stopped as you felt like vomiting, you quickly but gently grabbed the arachnid and placed him onto your bed. You got out of bed and sprinted to the bathroom, you opened the bowl and started to puking your guts out. As soon as you finished, you wiped your mouth as you tiredly rest you back on the wall, staring blankly at the ceiling. "What the hell did I do to deserve this...?" you questioned the game Gods as a tear slips from your cheek.