Authors Note

Y'all gone jump me? Before y'all jump me let me explain some things

I first started writing this book when I was 14/15 a full fledged high school student who wrote about things I've never even heard of 😭

Looking back on the unpublished chapters I have to give claps to you guys cause this story is a hot mess and you could tell was written by a teenager.

However I am now 22 and in my fourth year of college. So yes a lot about me and my writing style has changed over the years.

When I first stopped writing I just didn't find writing fun anymore honestly. It felt like another task I had to complete instead of something I enjoyed doing. So I stopped writing and went back to just reading and enjoying that.

As I read more stories I got more and more ideas on how I want my writing to be or what I wanted to write on. Then I thought it's not fair to try and make new stories when I have like 3 that haven't been updated in I don't know how long.

So I started writing/editing stories like this and a few of my other ones that some of you might have read before I unpublished them.

Kinda like falling in love with writing all over again and I want to give you guys my updated best rather than what I use to write or how I use to write.

I'll probably delete this once I actually start updating my stories again but I just wanted to be a little bit more open as to why none of my stories haven't been updated.

So I do appreciate you guys for sticking beside me and on this journey with my writing I really appreciate it.

~ Ajanae <3