🌿【 Chapter 24】🌿

Be patient with yourself,
Nothing in nature
Blooms all year.

Flashback from the original timeline.

"THORN!"

Solar had push away the leaf element before he was hit by the beam. Thorn groaned as his body slammed on the ground. As he opened his eyes, horror filled his eyes when he saw Solar's unconscious body, laying few inches away from him.

Thorn was about to hit again when the attack is suddenly blocked by an earth wall. He turned his head to see his brothers. He smiled but that soon disappeared when he remembered Solar got injured and got hit by the beam.

"Gempa! Solar h-he got injured a-and-"

The earth element placed his hand on thorn's shoulder as he understood the situation. Blaze and Hali are attacking the villain while Taufan try to get both Thorn and Solar out of there. Ice and Gempa will cover them.

"Don't worry, Thorn. I'm sure Solar's will be fine."

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

As they got back from the mission. Solar is quickly sent to the medical room. Thorn is being treated by Gempa, patching up his wounds as it's not as bad as Solar's. The others went to the commander to report about the mission.

Thorn sat beside on Solar's bed, waiting for him to wake up. He soon fell asleep, waiting for his brother to wake up.

W-what do you mean, gem?

Solar won't able to see or anything. the beam that hit him earlier, is from a power sphera called 'BlindBot'. It's a power sphera that can make someone temporarily blind.

How l-long before it subside?

Most of the time 2-4 days, but for Solar's case. It's gonna be about 3 weeks because of how strong the beam is.

...... Okay.

Don't be sad, Thorn. In the meantime, you can spend your time with him those weeks.

Really?!?! But... What about the missions??

No worries. I asked the commander to give you and Solar a break.

Thank you so much, Gempa!

As days went pass by, Thorn helped Solar to get around as the Light element can't see properly. He would sometimes ended up bumping to someone or to the wall.

Solar would sometimes try to walk around the station without getting help so... This is price for not getting Thorn to help him.

Gempa could only sigh at his brother's actions. What can you say? Solar hated showing weakness. So you need to expect that.