Arc 10, Chapter 6: RWBE

Eren POV:

Me and Weiss came back to their dorm and I brought Bella along for this. Might as well get everyone here. I already explained to Weiss what happened so she's sort of explaining it while I fill in any details she missed. And so far, it's been a nightmare to see their faces while Weiss explains.

Ruby and Blake. I've never seen them so heartbroken and hurt before. I guess hearing that a real version of them caused another version of Yang to kill herself is haunting them. I can't tell who's more hurt. Ruby because it was her own sister. Or Blake, who did it due to Yang being a hybrid and not a full blooded Faunus. Considering Blake was in the White Fang to push back against humanity...even though they weren't doing anything to them...that must be hitting her very hard.

Bella seems hurt by this but not as much. She seems more angry then anything. The Faunus in her world were dirtbags so hearing this from another world probably just pisses her off.

Weiss: "And Yang killed you both. Her and Eren destroyed Atlas and Mantle, killed those versions of you two and left. Yang was in a terrible mental state with so many things in her head that she needed to be sent home to recover herself."

Bella: "I-I see now. That explains what you said by her pushing herself too far in Wail. All of that combined with Wail making it worse...I understand."

Thankfully Bella was and is able to not think too too much on it. It may have been another Blake that killed off Yang but Bella is a human, so she has no connections or confused feelings with a Faunus version of herself doing that. She knows that isn't the same person but she does still feel bad for what happened.

And again, Ruby and Blake. It's gut wrenching to see those two like this. I don't even think Ruby has blinked yet. Blake has been shaking while curled up in a ball, crying to herself. I tried to reach out and hold her but she refused, saying she should be punished. I told her that that wasn't her that did it but she refuses. She says that she could have gone down the same path as her, that she's ashamed of being a Faunus, that she's evil. I guess there's no getting to her right now...

At least Ruby is being held by Weiss. She's at least accepting some form of comfort. Blake believes she should be alone after what we said. I don't know why she's acting like this. That world was sort of similar to Roses world with the cheating thing...and if Blake didn't associate herself with THAT version of herself...why does she care so much this time? Something's going on behind the curtain and I need to figure out what...
.
.
.
.
.
Yang POV:

Tai: "What happened. That isn't me asking you to tell me. That's me telling you to tell me."

My body hasn't stopped shaking.

Yang: "I-I don't know how to explain it. The God of Light asked if we could check on a world for him since he was so busy with other ones."

Dad nods.

Yang: "It...was a world led by Faunus. Our whole family was made up of Faunus besides Mom...and I don't mean current Mom."

Tai: "Raven was a human?"

Yang: "Yeah. I don't want to think about this for too long so I'll make it quick. M-Me and Blake were dating in this world...but I was a hybrid thanks to Mom being a human and you being a Faunus. Once Blake found out...she cheated on me with Pyrrha and...someone else...on multiple occasions."

Dad angrily gets up and looks at me.

Tai: "What?! Who?!"

...

Yang: "R...Ru..."

Dad stays silent for a second before kneeling down and putting a hand on my knee.