Daku & Jazmine - A little Date...

JASMINE

JASMINE

"I know the fuck you didn't?" I cursed seeing as Ms. Blondie suddenly decided to cut in the line before me.

"Oh, my bad I didn't see you," she lied before turning back around.

And I knew she lied because before she decided to pop her ass in front of me, she gave me direct eye contact.

Taking a deep breath, I decided that it'd be best not to cause a scene since I'm in a great mood today after the talk I had with my brothers yesterday.

"You lucky I'm in a great mood otherwise," I huffed removing my gaze off her.

That was until her no-lip mouth-having ass decided to say something back at me.

"Otherwise what bitch?" she muttered. And before I could stop myself I quickly pushed her ass out of the line taking my spot back.

I watched as she stumbled to the floor with a wide smile on my face.

"OWWW!!!" she screamed drawing attention to her.

"SHE ATTACKED ME!" she shouted out loud.

Resting my hand on my hip and looking down at her, I loudly heard footsteps approaching us.

"What's wrong?" the security guard questioned.

"She attacked me!" Turning his gaze towards me I smiled lifting my chin at him.

"Wassup, Greg," I greeted. Smiling Greg shook his head as he helped the blonde bimbo up before chuckling.

"C'mon, Jaz, you gotta be nice in here," he cautioned.

"I know, I was trying but she called me out my name," I explained pulling up to the cashier.

Hearing a loud gasp we turned towards Blondie who was beginning to turn red in anger.