Pillow problems

Y/n POV

I wanna cuddle someone... damn.. where is Sukuna when I need him? I don't want to ask Itadori cause that would be hella awkward... Gojo would never let me live this down.. AUUGHH OH WAIT! THATS WHAT BODY PILLOWS ARE FOR! EHEHEHEHEHE

Third person POV
Y/n walked, no, ran to her closet and grabbed a foot stool, standing on it, she reached to the top shelf and grabbed a box. Jumping down and running over to her beds, she sat cross legged with the box in front of her, a mischievous grin painting her face. Y/n summoned a small blade she had kept in her inventory. Idk where these people keep all these things, they are like fucking Mary Poppins- anyway- the seated female cut the tape from off the top of the box and opened the box, revealing folded material in the shape of a pillowcase, an extremely large pillow case.

She grabbed it and lifted, further revealing f/ch (favourite character, Preferably anime (that isn't Jujutsu Kaisen cause that would be weird)) She hugged it close and sat for a minute before putting the knife away and standing, folding the pillow case and walking out her door, locking it behind her.

Y/n POV

I need to buy a pillow. So I'm off to Walmart!

— Time Skip —

I bought my pillow and am heading home! Oh I love this! If Sukuna can't cuddle with me cause he is on Itadori's body then I will cuddle f/ch! Oh I'm so excited!

Unknown POV

"So... That's the so called queen of curses? Pfft, I can take her down.. Monkeys... All of these people who think she's strong. And her, the biggest Monkey of all. I need the king of curses on my side. But her. She will only drag us down, Ryomen Sukuna will have no idea it was me. Watch out Miss Y/n, your time is almost up"

Y/n POV

A shiver just went down my spine... is someone talking about me?

— Time skip —

I finally made it back to Jujutsu tech! YAYYYY! I'm so excited to-

"Y/n-sensei! Could you please tell panda to stop hitting Fushiguro? It's getting annoying!"

Really?

"Panda. Stop. Ok byeeee"

As I ran out I could feel everyone's stairs, but I could care less! I walked into my room and put the pillow case on the pillow and hugged it tightly, oh I just want to sleep! But.. my gut is telling me to check on Itadori... Sleep can wait!

I walked down into the basement, it smelled like chips and cement, with a faint smell of iron from the metal pipes.

"Hey, Ita- AAAHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK!"

There stood Yuu- no Sukuna. Naked. Starring at me with a confused looking Yuuji next to him. And- BLOOD RUNNING DOWN HIS HEAD?

"Glad to see you too, Princess" Sukuna said with his hands on his hips, not even trying to hide the fact that he's naked.

I took off me blazer and threw it at Sukuna

"Please tie that around your waist, there is a child." I turned my attention towards Itadori "your head is bleeding. Are you ok? What happened?"

"Oh it is?" He touched the side of his head then looked at his hands that are covered in blood. "I'm good :) so bassically, I fell and hit my head and he kinda just came out of me. Like just appeared. No idea how though. And he is now here. So.. does that mean I'm no longer a vessel?" He asked, damn he's so innocent.

"Yes, brat. I'm here. Not in there" My husband said pointing his sharp finger nails at Itadori's forehead. He then proceeds to take off my blazer and throw it back at me.

"Y'know I don't need that, but thanks sweetheart" when I looked back at him he had his white kimono on. Oh yeah

"Yuuji, you need medical attention, I'll go find Gojo, he should know about this, then I will treat you myself"

"You're getting the sorcerer? Really? And treating the brat?"

"Yes dear, deal with it."

— more time skips —

"Well this is interesting indeed" said Gojo. "Y/n, you and Sukuna can share your room, I trust you will keep him in line?" Gojo asked me and I nodded while dabbing a cotton swab full of rubbing alcohol on Yuuji's head. Effectively cleaning out the wound before putting a bandage around his head.

"The inter school battles between Tokyo and Kyoto start in 3 days. (I definitely didn't forget what it's called)  I can't have Sukuna messing up things for me with the higher ups, those old geezers.. I'll kill them eventually.."

"All right, I'll take him to my room..." Gojo nodded and I took Sukuna's hand, walking up the stairs towards my room, not noticing the small glare Gojo sent towards my husband.

"So this is where you've been staying?" He asked looking around my room, his eyes then locked on to my body pillow. Uh oh. I ran and threw it under my bad while laughing sheepishly, rubbing the back of my neck..

"....what was that..." "nothing"

Awkward

The heavily tattooed man laid down next to me, holding one hand on my waist and the other on the back of my head, he pulled me in and hugged me.

"I missed you" he whispered

"I missed you too" I whispered, falling asleep in the arms of the man I love after so long.

Word count 920