Chapter 44

Y/N POV 

I walked into the office and made a beeline for my desk. I managed to make it there without anyone talking to me and sighed in relief, slumping into my chair and dumping my bag on the floor.

"Excuse me" Lisa stood in front of me.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry, I was going to text you! I wasn't feeling well yesterday so I left early! I'm sorryyyyyy please forgive meeeeee!" I did feel bad.

"Fine" she grumbled and rolled her eyes at me. "But we're getting lunch today. I want curry"

"Deal" I accepted.

"Okay please don't say anything though?" I pleaded with Lisa as she sat there, mouth open in shock and her hand holding the spoonful of curry frozen in midair.

"You were a fucking bet?!"

"Yes, yes I know, you warned me and I was dumb" I rested my chin in my hand as I pushed my own curry around with a spoon.

"But you know what? This is ok!" I gave a smile.

"I got 2 free meals, a delicious homemade dinner, and I got to meet his hybrid, who is adorable by the way" I listed the positives off on my fingers.

"Well, at least you're looking at the bright side" Lisa rolled her eyes at me and continued eating.

I stuck my tongue out at her and continued with my meal as well. For some reason my mind wandered back to Jin. It wouldn't be so bad to take him out on another lunch date, right? Maybe he could even bring his hybrid along, I wondered if he likes curry? They're gone, stupid!

"Sorry, I think we're probably not suited for each other. I wouldn't want to waste anymore of your money" I smiled sweetly.

"How about you come over then? It doesn't cost me anything to cook, right?" Lucas persisted.

"Maybe we can revisit this in a few months or something, I think right now is probably not the best" I decided to leave a fake opportunity for the future, in hopes that he would accept my rejection.

"Are you sure? I think we got on pretty well..."

"Yeah, it's just not the best timing for me right now" I gritted my teeth. Just leave me the hell alone.

"Ah.. alright then" he offered a half smile and walked away.

Finally!

Please just let this day end quickly!

Yoongi POV

I stared at the hybrids cuddled together in the large bed. Jimin was happily snoozing on Jungkook's chest, both of them letting out soft snores every now and then.

"Woah" Hobi stood behind me, after finally shifting.

I followed his line of sight to see that he was staring at the bandages covering Jungkook's ear. Obviously we had told Hobi that he was injured, which was why we were letting him stay here, but he didn't know the extent of the injury.

We left Jimin and Jungkook to keep sleeping, it seemed like they were very comfortable and had taken a liking to each other.

"So this Lucas asshole" Hobi piped up as we got into the kitchen.

"Pfft, he's not even worth it" I grumbled as I turned on the coffee machine.

Hobi just hummed in agreement and made his way over to the couch, plopping himself down and turning the TV on quietly.