- Halloween -

I wrote a prefrence on this and decided Vances one was so good that it deserves its own one-shot.

SO HERE IT IS.

-----

"Boo!" A little kid screams as Vance jumps out of a bush and infront of them.

Vance lets out a loud laugh as the kid starts crying making you hit his arm.

"You scared him you idiot."

Vance rolls his eyes. "That was the point." He says with sass and you shake your head, smiling.

The two of you were out trick or treating along with every other kid in the town. It was loud and filled with many different screams and laughter.

Vance was dressed as the joker. How he managed to find a purple and green suit is beyond you, but he did also find you a Harley Quinn outfit to match. He even let you put green chalk powder through his hair.

Cliche? yes. But perfect for what you two had planned.

The cold air nipped at everyone's noses as the sun was beginning to set, leaving about a few more hours before its fully dark outside.

"C'mon, I have many plans for tonight." Vance says grabbing your hand and pulling you towards the Grab n Go.

The thing is, when you're dating Vance you seem to know exactly what he's thinking. That, and the fact he was heading right towards the toilet paper and egg isle.

"Oh fuck yes." He mutters grabbing a packet of toilet paper. "Y/n can you grab the eggs?" He asks.

You nod, reaching over and grabbing the eggs before Vance pokes his head over the isle to look at the store owner.

Vance has the height advantage in these types of situations, he can check to see what the lady was doing before moving on with his plan.

"She's on the phone, put em in." He mutters, opening his candy sack with a dollar sign on it.

Placing down the bat you borrowed from your dear friend Bruce who played baseball, you grab the toilet paper from Vance and place it at the bottom of his sack, softly adding the egg carton ontop.

Vance smiles at you and raises his hand for a high-five which you gladly clap, sending him a bright smile.

"Lets go." He says before walking to the exit, you picking up the bat and jogging after him.

You and Vance make your way towards the quiet area of town, now was the perfect time to throw a few toilet paper rolls, as everyone was out trick or treating in the main area.

Vance smiles, digging into the sack and pulling out a few rolls of toilet paper, handing you some.

You smile at him before running off and throwing toilet paper over people's houses, trees, bushes, cars, literally anything.

Vance smiles at you before putting down the sack, minding the eggs inside and moving to TP some other things.

The thing is, when you're dating Vance, you tend to realize that tricks can be alot more fun then treats.

Candy was just the bonus of it all.

Once the two of you were done you meet back at his candy sack before walking towards the main area.

Vance spots a few kids walking past him and quickly reaches over, snatching the bag from them.

"Hey!" One of the kids yell and Vance flips them off, walking away before putting the smaller back into his money sack, sending you a cheeky grin.