Chapter 24

It's been a few weeks since the attack on Vale by Alister, the White Fang, and the Atlas Loyalist. By this point in time both the White Fang and Atlas declared war on all of Remnant.

Their goal, to exterminate all Kingdoms and allow Atlas to reign supreme, as for the White Fang, the complete annihilation of the Human race.

Right now, the Arcadian Council has called for all the 3 Kingdoms for a emergency meeting, Menagerie was left out as the entire Continent is now White Fang territory.

The Arknights mainly the Team leaders are in one of the booths watching the meeting and so far it's not going great.

Nebula: Geez, these assholes are not letting up, can't they see shit has already hit the fan.

Flynt: The Arcadian Council dosent want them to acquire the specific Kingdom's budget for their own personal needs and want it to go the Kingdom's specific army.

Sun: Jaune, dosent Arcadia have contingency plans for this?

Jaune: Oh they do, my relatives are just making the Councils look like idiots at this point.

Arcadian Council Member: I think it's best if we end this meeting now, the paper please.

As one of the Arcadian members gave the Arciadna Councilman a paper as he began reading it out loud.

Arcadian Council Member: Since we knew an event like this would occur, we already have laws and rules regarding acts of war. The Councils of each Kingdom will give all the Kingdom's resources and budget for it's military and people. All those that refuse will be jailed or executed.

It was now an uproar as the Councils of the 3 Kingdoms are furious at this.

Vale Councilman: You can't do this!!

Mistral Councilman: You have no authority over the Kingdoms!!

Liam: Yes we do!

As Liam stood up from his seat.

Liam: The Arcadians help built the Kingdoms for many years and help established their rule, due to this we are given authority to take over leadership if we see the current leadership to be obselete and useless and right now this pathetic leadership has gone off long enough!

As all the audience members began shouting saying that what Liam is saying is right and that the Council should be removed from power. Liam smirks as he looks at the Council, who are now sweating.

Liam: Guards arrest the former Councils and bring them to the worst jail cell in the Brig, I want them to suffer for their crimes!!

The guards went towards the Council as they began screaming, the guards decided to hit them with their batons as payback for screwing over the people of Remnant. Everyone can now see them taking the idiotic Council away.

Arslan: Well that was satisfying to see.

Brawn: Yup, these assholes got what's coming to them. Let's hope they gave them the worst kind of accomadations at the Brig.

Sun: They sure will.

Nebula: So what happens now?

Jaune: With the Council gone, we will focus all our efforts into the war and prevent Atlas and White Fang from causing more chaos.

Timeskip

After the Arcadian meeting, all the 3 Kingdoms gathered as many civilians and Huntsmen who are willing to fight the war, they we're all trained by the Arcadian Military and serve as basic Infantry. The 3 Kingdoms we're given the standard Arcadian Uniform, unlike those in Arcadian who wear gear similar to the Pilots.