When you and him cook Together

WEW OKEY-

I've been MIA for the past few weeks but I have a very valid reason for that! School started about a month ago and I am piled with so much stress and school work. I haven't had any time to write anything, and it's starting to bother me a little bit.

And so, even when I'm piled up with assesments and notes that I'll have to finish for tomorrows quiz- I'm going to take a little break to write something for y'all XD

Hope you guys enjoy!

-

Your Pov

Whisking the eggs gently, I hum to the melodious chime of Sass' whistling. We've been bonding a lot, and I feel like sooner or later I'm going to have to steal Sass from Luka.

Speaking of the devilishly handsome blueberry. I heard soft, faint steps pitter patter down the apartments stairway.

Whirling around, I immediately noticed Luka's sleepy demeanor as he makes his way towards the kitchen.

His eyes were partly open, and he was rubbing them in hopes of waking himself up. A small yawn coming out his lips, then a quick curse escaped under his breath as he realized he missed a step.

What a weirdo. A cute weirdo.

Droopy teal eyes that I could gaze at for forever- Messy, disheveled hair that makes him look like a blue puff ball, and a handsome boyish dork at the same time.

I still don't know how he manages to pull off those two styles together.

My favourite blanket draped on his shoulders as he glances around the room, as if he hasn't seen the light in ages.

I couldn't help but giggle at his adorable antics, he still hasn't noticed me staring at him yet.

"Good morning, Master." Sass greeted, doing a small curtsy as a sign of respect.

Another yawn left Luka's lips, and he responded with an almost inaudible "Goomd Mornim."

I smiled at the both of them, then greeted him as well. "Good morning, babe."

After ensuring that he's safely past down the stairs, Luka slowly started moving towards the sink.

I thought he was going to grab himself a cup to drink some water to wake him up, so I didn't think much of his half awake antics and turned around to focus on my cooking.

But I was wrong.

I felt warm hands slowly slither their way down my hip, then they comfortably rested themselves on my waist. Feeling the warmth of his chest, his heart calmly beating had me in a daze.

Luka leans in closer, our proximity making my cheeks hot within seconds. I could feel his breath on the nape of my neck, and it send shivers down my spine.

Luka placed a small, tender kiss on my shoulder, then he brought his face up and planted another kiss just atop my head.

I could feel a smile form on his lips as he pulls me impeccably closer. "Good morning, sweetheart." He greeted.

The feeling of his body pressed this close to me, and so early in the morning, had my heart beating erratically againts my chest.

I almost lost focus as the bowl in my hands almost slipped, but thankfully I caught it just in time.

I placed the bowl with whisked eggs down and looked up at Luka, giving him a lopsided smile.

"Hi." I mumbled at him, then continued with my cooking.