Chapter22

The next week in the early morning I wasn't woken up by the light streaming through the blinds, or the noises of the birds outside my window. I was woken up by the annoying sound of snoring next to my ear. At first I was confused then when realization dawned on me I got annoyed and tried to push Anthony's solid head off my shoulder. But it was impossible, I had almost slipped his head off my shoulder when his arm reached around my waist and pulled me on top of him, I let out a breathy gasp as my chest was crushed with his.
"Stop moving. I was comfortable." He whined with his eyes still closed, but his lips soon turned into a smirk.
"But I guess I could get comfortable in this position too." His voice sounded husky and seductive only then I realized the position I was in, my legs were straddling his lower half and my chest was flat up against his and my lips were almost touching his. My faced heated up and I got nervous, I tried to wiggle my way out of his hold but that only caused him to make a grunting noise and tighten his hold on my hips. I was grateful for the clothing barrier that separated the touch of our skin.
"I-I need to go make breakfast." I stuttered. Blushing like crazy he half opened one eye, then smiled.
"What about my good morning kiss?" He asked with puppy dog eyes, my lips formed a bright and cheeky smile.
"You're going to have to wait for that." I teased while tapping his nose, his eyebrows rose in a challenging way and a mischievous look crossed his features. Before I could question him or even move he flipped us over so he was on top, he was still between my legs and each arm was placed beside my head. I had to regain my breath again but before I could take a deep breath it was taken away from Anthony's hungry lips. They completely devoured mine in a heated passionate kiss, my arms wrapped around his neck and pulled on the back of his hair, he moaned into my mouth as I tugged on his hair and slid my hands down his bare chest. I was running out of air I tried to make a noise but nothing came out, I jerked my head to the right to breathe, Anthony took advantage of my exposed neck and began to place small light kisses along my jawline and neck.
"Anthony!" I giggled, the kisses he was leaving tickled my skin, but I shivered and slightly moaned when he kissed a spot just below my ear, he paused then did it again with the same reaction as the first, he smile triumphantly and leaned down a began to suck on the spot, I gasp at the new feeling and gripped his shoulders, I felt his teeth graze my skin cause electricity to shoot threw me.
"An-Anthony." I whispered, not able to speak. Then his tongue made a big wet line from the base of my neck to the now sore spot. I whimpered and wiggled underneath him. He blew cold air on it causing goosebumps to erupt on my skin, he leaned down to my ear and whispered.
"Better get breakfast started." I looked back at him slightly embarrassed to see a playful and teasing look on his face. He leaned down and kissed my nose, then rolled off me leaving me cold. I watched him walk out of my room and down the hall to the bathroom.

During the day Anthony and I would steal kisses between customers and when Micael wasn't looking. It was fun and almost scandalous how we would sneak around and share small kisses, but it was annoying how he would constantly try to pull my hair back to expose the love bite from this morning, at first he was just teasing but when a very attractive man came into the store and began to shamelessly flirt with me, Anthony made it known he couldn't have, he came up and wrapped both arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder, he blew my hair away to reveal the red and slightly purple mark on my neck, after that the man stuck to business conversation only.
"Can we do something fun?" Anthony whined like a little boy, he's been complaining for the past hour about how bored and hungry he is.
"You know you could go pick up Michael and food and come back here." I suggested, he seemed to have contemplated the suggestion then looked over at the clock, it was passed 7 o'clock and passed the time we usually have dinner.
"Fine. I will." He said walking towards me and kissing my cheek.
"Be safe I'll be back soon." Michael was over at some army buddies of his house catching up, Anthony would have went but he wanted to stay with me. After he left I restocked the shelves and cleaned some cages, I was about to call Anthony to see what's taking so long when the phone was yanked out of my hand, and a hand clamped over my mouth.
"You'll be quiet if you know what's good for you." Scott's voice hissed, I felt a cool metal object press against my temple and realized it was the barrel of a gun.
"Now. You're not going to make this difficult are you? Don't want your brother and boyfriend to have to clean up a mess, do you?" He spat out I shook my head no.
"I didn't think so, now be a good girl and start walking."
He pushed me towards the back door, the gun still pushing on my temple.
"I don't think that's a good idea. Scott." He roughly turned around bringing me with him, there stood Anthony and Michael, both keeping a calm a collected expression.
"Ah com'on now, don't make this any more difficult than it has to be. I told her she's mine, and no one else's. She broke that by being with Mr. Army Man over here. Now she has to pay the consequences." He explained.
"You're completely insane." Anthony growled stomping toward us.
"Ah, Ah, Ah." He tsked him. "You move any closer and I won't hesitate to shoot." He hissed pressing the gun more into my temple. Both men froze, they had conflicting emotions trying to save me but possibly killing me or letting him take me and possibly getting killed.
"So you've finally realized, no matter what you do she dies. I should have killed her six years ago before she ran away from me. I get what I want and she knew that. I wanted sex but she wouldn't give it to me, all it took was a couple beatings and force." He sadistically smile. I shivered in disgust and horror.
"You bastard!" Micael yelled charging after him like an angry rhino, I couldn't tell him to stop or scream after I heard the guns deafening bang, Michael fell to the floor clutching his already injured leg. Blood covering the floor was the last thing I saw before I felt a stinging pain on my head and everything went dark. I didn't even have the chance to cry for my possibly dead brother.