FINAL - II

WARNING: SPG 🔞

Hindi pa kami tuluyang nakarating sa living room ay nag-salo na kami ng halik ni Vaughn. Walang tao sa bahay nila kaya malaya naming gawin ang nais naming gusto nang hindi mag-alala na baka may makakita samin.

Kanina pa ako kating-kati na ma-angkin niya, lalo na ngayon at nagkabalikan na kami. I always thought how her lips would taste like after 6 years. Gusto kong alamin kung tulad parin ba yun ng dati. And upon discovering now, her lips didn't taste the way I remembered. They tasted better. Much, much better. I groan softly and continued kissing her. This is something I've been dying to do ever since she came back. Masyadong mabait ang tadhana sa akin because they have given me the chance to be with the person whom I truly loved.

"Baby..." she uttered. Saglit siyang dumistansya at tinignan ako. Her look was intense, it was smoldering and I felt burned.

"Y-yes?" sinalubong ko ang titig niya. Anticipation filled me.

"I want you." she whispered, eyes dazzling. She held my nape and stroked my bare shoulders with her hand. I felt delirious especially when she bent down and claimed my lips again. I gasp as she slid her tongue inside my mouth and made no attempt to stop her because I want her to explore every part of me. I want her more than she thinks.

Dahan-dahan kaming naglakad paatras habang hindi naghiwalay ang labi sa isa't-isa. She was kissing me in a way that makes my body tensed up and ignite the burning sensation that I already felt. Her hands wandered around my breast; her lips went down and kissed my neck. She carried me to the nearest sofa and sprawled me there. She undressed me hurriedly exposing my naked glory. Me, on the other hand unbuttoned her polo but could not seem to do it right because of the burning flame consuming my whole being. I'm just as hungry as she was.

Napa-singhap ako nang maramdaman ko ang paghawak ni Vaughn sa aking pagkababae. I know at the back of her mind, I looked beautiful with dress on but hotter without it. Kitang-kita yun sa reaksyon niya ngayon. Puno ng pagnanasa niya akong tinignan habang masuyong hinawakan ang gitna ko, at bagama't madilim ang buong paligid namin, ramdam ko parin ang init na hatid ng mga mata niya.

I flinched at surprise when she pinched my clit. I felt astonished to discover that it felt so good. Her palms felt incredibly great against my skin. Every part of my body trembled like fire.

"I love you," she declared between several lengthy kisses. "You are stuck with me forever." aniya sa possessive na tono. "Do you hear me?"

I did hear her but the powerful tension built inside me was too high that I really didn't pay attention to what she said. Hinaplos ng isang kamay niya ang pagkababae ko habang yung isa naman ay nasa dibdib. Nakaramdam ako ng libog sa ginawa niya kaya naman kusa kong ibinuka ang mga hita ko para bigyan siya ng Go signal para angkinin ako.

Vaughn's eyes ranked at my middle. Her penetrating stares sends tidal waves of pleasure to my senses. Nag-iinit ako sa paraan ng pagtitig niya, paano pa kaya kung tuluyan niya na akong romansahin?

"B-Beh..." daig ko nang dumukwang siya at sinimulang angkinin ang katawan ko. Her hot mouth lewdly invaded my breast, sucking and playing my nipples like a thirsty infant. Enjoy na enjoy siya ginagawa niya at halatang na-miss gawin ito. She was aggressive but I'm loving it. She wasn't gentle but I'm enjoying the hell out of it. Who needs gentle love making anyways? I want it hard. Kahit pa siguro balibagin niya ako ay more than willing akong magpa-ubaya.

Vaughn flicked her tongue on my nipples causing my breathing to ragged. Halos mabaliw ako sa tindi ng sensasyong pinaranas niya sa akin. Nag-halo ang tirik-matang galaw ng dila niya sa dibdib ko sa galaw ng daliri niya sa basang pagkababae ko. Both toe curling and intoxicating. Masarap at nakaka-hibang.