Jinxed it.

Valentino's POV.

It's the next day and I'm up and ready to head to work. Yesterday was the most happiest Gio has been. I can't blame the kid, It was my fault for that. That's the way I was raised.

I go out the door and to work and start my day. Nothing can ruin this happy morning.

"Sir." My assistant said called coming in my office.

"What." I sigh pinching the bridge of my nose.

"I- um there was this photo sent yesterday. It is some lady with a man or something. Very random but-" I quickly snatched the paper checking the photo. The photo was Amiliana laughing with a man.

I'm not mad. I'm serious. I'm not.

What I am is livid.

I get up and walk out of the office to my car hearing my assistant call my name several times. I start the car and speed back to the house. Gripping my wheel, knuckles turning white, the image popped in my head. Laughing wondering what else she has done with the man. Who is that man?

Amiliana's POV

I wake up and do my daily routine getting ready. Today is peaceful. Gio went to school, Valentino went to work. Now I can just relax. Nothing can ruin this happy morning.

Until I heard a slam on the door. And I just jinxed it.

I see Valentino walking up to me with a calm face but not that type of calm. A "I want to strangle you" type of calm.

"Where were you yesterday?" He asks.

"No hello, good morning? That doesn't exist anymore?" I ask. "Anyways to answer your question, I was with Gio. You know, for his birthday. I think I made that pretty obvious when I brung a whole giraffe to the house." I explain with sarcasm.

"Lies." Valentino whispers putting his hands in a fist.

"What-"

"LIES!" He throws vase at the wall. Oh did I forget to mention that it was 2 inches away from my face?

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I get up.

"You take my nephew, that I trusted you with, so you can go man hunting on his birthday!? You wanna laugh and flirt in front of a man right thinking shit is funny. What the fuck was funny huh!" He yells at my face. He shows me the picture of the paper. That was the guy from yesterday. Is he serious right now.

" Nothing was funny.  That was one of Gio's new play mate's father idiot. I was also laughing because we were setting up a damn play date for the two kids. You sure do love to jump real high into conclusions.

You just make me find more ways to hate you." I say blankly say walking up to my room. But I stop my tracks. "Oh and just to tell you." I turn around.

"Don't ever and I mean EVER, assume that I am using Gio." I say with tears fighting its ways out of my eyes. But I hold it. Slamming the door, I put on a show and watch it while thinking of the times that I went through with idris

The moments where I got kicked to the stomach feeling all the food coming out of my gut over something I was always blamed for on a daily bases.

Or the way I would get backhand slapped for saying something he did not want to hear consistently. The way he would force himself into me even though I would scream for help.

But no one came or even cared.

All of that trauma came rushing through. I felt lightheaded thinking about it. Dark spots starts filling the air.

I can't breathe.

My throat starts tightening. I need air but I have air. What do I need to make this stop?

My control over my body flows away as I feel myself drop to the carpet floor losing conscious.

Idris

Poor Ami  :( The picture above is idris

Poor Ami  :( The picture above is idris .Aka, her abusive ex Boyfriend who she escaped from with severe trauma.