𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 4

PURSUIT

**************************

-AUTHORS POV-

Juliet : princess.. Will you able to serve.

Yn : y-yess a-ahjumma..

Juliet caresses her hair and place kiss on her.

(Juliet is senior maid of bae mansion she is working in mansion from 9 years. She works in mansion when yn was 9 year. Juliet is witness. She saw everything how much her blood related mother hate her, when yn was 10 years her mother make her work every single work of mansion, if yn make any mistake mrs bae beat yn with whatever comes in hands. Yn is scared of everyone in mansion but after so many difficulties Juliet and misa make her comfortable and clear her that they won't hurt her.)

Yn : i w-wont do a-any m-mistakes ahjumma.

Juilet smile and nod her head.
Yn went to kitchen. Juliet smile vanish thinking how she will handle party cause so many mafias and nasty business would be present in party. What if something happen with this lil girl. Juliet knew this mrs bae is purposely giving serving work to yn. So someone can easily hurt. Juliet hands clench into fist in anger how can someone this much cruel towards their own blood.

Yn took the glass of wine and place on tray carefully. Yn slowly took the tray and move out of the kitchen.

Caring tray she came into living room her heart flinch hearing loud music.
She is not familiar with such things.
She saw everyone dancing like. Crazy.
She bit her lips and her eyes get glossy.

Misa who is serving dessert to guest, her gaze fell on yn. Her eyes get soften looking at yn's trembling figure. She walks towards yn.

Yn flinch hard when misa put hand on her shoulder.
Almost the tray on her hand was about to fall but misa help her.

Yn : u-unnie i d-don't w-wa-ant t-to work what if t-th-hey h-hurt me.

She said with her glossy eyes. Misa eyes get sadden.
Misa caresses her hair.

Misa : shh baby.. Nothing will happen unnie is here.. Hmm

Misa said. Yn look down and nod her head.

Misa : go hmm.

Yn nod her head.

Yn : m-mam.

Her grips tighten on tray. She forward tray towards lady .
She didn't dare to look up in fear " What if i did mistake and they hurt me" Her mind kept warning her.

Lady took the glass. She sigh.
After serving few people.
She went to another area of mansion.

She gasp when she saw someone hurt kia.

Jungkook : don't try me bitvch i hate it.

Her stomach twisted hearing his dangerous deep tone. She saw kia ran away with teary eyes.
Her body shivering looking at dangerous personality, his lips piercing, and eye brow piercing speaks darkness. And his body is so muscular. She bit her lips " what if he hurt like he hurt kia unnie "
Her grip tighten on tray " Did i have to serve this man "
She questioned herself.

She forward her steps towards jungkook.

Yn : S-sir

She spoke with her down. when she feel jungkook took the glass she slowly look up. But her breathe stuck when her eyes fell on his face, she gulp looking at his angelic face with devilish emotions, she immediately drag her gaze down when his cold icy eyes collide with her snatching her sanity.

Her finger clench the tray tightly, her heart thumb inside her chest, him hurting kia rewind in her brain.

She immediately walk away with her fast pace.

Jungkook groan in irritation. When he didn't find maid anywhere.
" Fvck.. Where is she?.. Where the fvck she disappear "
Her disappearing is making him restless. " Why i move my eyes from her! "
He growl inside his mind.

" Fvck why i am being desperate for that maid "
His mind awake his heart from her thoughts by presenting question.
He clench his jaw, his heart stated.
" I want her right now"
" I need her.. I swear if that bastard hurt her i will kill him "

He walk further, his body stiffened when he hear lil soft sobs " Maybe she is that girl "
He follow the direction Of sound.

Soon he reach a room he slowly open the door.
He breathe in relief when he find girl in red dress she is crying.

He roll his eyes and close the room.
" This bitcvh waste my time "
He thought, and turn his heels.

His eyes softened his heart feel sudden calm when he saw her inside the kitchen.

A chuckle left from his mouth looking at her. Who is stuffing food in her mouth like child.
He again chuckle and she stopped eating food she look at doorway. She saw the same dangerous man standing leaning on doorway with folded hands. But again she didn't notice his soft eyes.

Her eyes get glossy and widen. " What if he complain about me to mommy "
She gulp food while thinking,

She immediately kept the plate of sandwich aside and look down with teary eyes.

He frown when he notice her glossy eyes.

******************

-🆃🅾 🅱🅴 🅲🅾🅽🆃🅸🅽🆄🅴-
Next chapter after 55+ votes

(Uss baar maine aukaat se jyada vote mang liye the hehe😅)

I change the chapter's title so don't be confuse.