The Agreement

Unedited

Here's a kinky number for you loves. It's been a minute. Life's been wild.

For those who don't know....

Acrimony: Unhinged Return is up!
(Acrimony 2)

Acrimony: Unhinged Return is up!(Acrimony 2)

Anywho here you go.

"Code 243, disturbance on Jackson Street. House party."

"Howard, 10-17 in route."

Whipping a quick U-turn Vaughn hit his siren. Jackson wasn't but 5 minutes from his location. It was a damn busy night, but thus was the life of an officer at the start of summer. He had already arrested 6 people tonight. It looked like he was about to add 2 or 3 more with this battery with a deadly weapon call.

"Johnson, 10-17." He heard join the call.

"Suspect A is African american male. Wearing a blue addidas jacket with a white shirt. Black jeans and white shoes. Reports of being armed with a pistol. Suspect B also male, Hispanic. Wearing a black polo shirt, blue pants, black shoes. Reportedly armed as well, with a knife."

Committing the descriptions to memory Vaughn spotted the crowed streets flooded with cars. He smirked as people started dispersing at the sound of his siren. Being an asshole he parked in the middle of the street sideways. Noticing Officer Johnson coming up the opposite end of the street doing the same. That wasn't his bestfriend for nothing. They were on the same frequency.

"Howard and Johnson on scene dispatch." He alerted, hand on his right hip as he approached the circling crowd. Hearing the yelling he pushed through the crowd seeing two men squabbling. He could faintly hear dispatch informing them backup was near for detaining.

"Aye! Break it up!" He demanded, keeping a watchful eye on the two. He spotted the gun holster on blues pants but the weapon missing. Seeing the glint in his left hand, Vaughn tackled him off the other suspect as Johnson forced himself through the crowd to apprehend the other.

"Drop it!" Vaughn barked.

"Yooooooo, chill man! Chill!" The suspect spat, struggling in the bulkier man's grasp. Getting a hold of the gun easily, Vaughn seized it. Still wrestling the man hollering out. He wasn't against a little man handling. Ignoring the watchers shouting their disapproval. It wasn't like he had his hand on his weapon still.

"Stop resisting or ima have to taze you!" He warned, feeling the man still.

"I ain't fucking do shit! Chill the fuck out, I'm cool man. You busted my fucking lip yo."