Chapter 21

"Can we do it outside, than I have more space." I said like I was the professional.

"Yeah, fine." Aidan said and he handed a chair to Richard who took it with him outside.

Aidan closed the door behind all of them, and I must say it looked like he really cared about me.

"Are you really gonna do this?" he asked and I just crossed my arms.

"Yes, it's time to give him payback for the time he made us kiss, twice." I said as I walked to my suitcase and looking for a proper outfit.

"Do you think you can do this? I mean, I gave you your first kiss so I'm guessing you've never done this before." Aidan said as he leaned against a wall.

"You're right, I've never done this before. But I've seen enough movies, I'm just gonna make him feel ashamed." I said as I grabbed an outfit.(see picture, but then with black high heels.)

"His sweet spot is below his jaw, kiss him there and he will just moan in pleasure." Aidan said and he was about to walk away.

"Please, tell me what I should do." I said while I grabbed his wrists and pulled him back a bit.

"Okay, I'll help ya." he said as he sat down on the couch.

"Wait, let me get dressed." I said and I walked into the bathroom.

"Just make him feel uncomfortable, and try to look hot." Aidan said and I just laughed.

"That's all?" I asked as I walked out of the bathroom and put my heels on.

"Yeah, get some revenge!" Aidan said and we quickly high-fived.

"Let's go." I said and I felt him lightly touch my hand.

He wanted to hold my hand, but I pulled mine back.

I saw a single chair in the middle of the field, and the group of boys.

I walked over to them, and I saw that they were teasing Dean.

I grabbed Dean by his shirt, and pulled him to his chair.

I then slowly walked around him, and I saw him getting more scared by second.

I then stood behind him, and slid my hands down his chest and I could see that he felt uncomfortable.

I then put my foot on his lap, making my knee balance above his shoulder.

"Oh dear lord." he exclaimed and I just slid my hands by his exposed neck.

I then pulled my leg back from him, and walked in front of him.

I sat down on his lap, facing him. And I waved all of my hair to one side, and he just looked at me.

I slid my hands around his neck, and then did as Aidan told me.

Dean's sweet spot, below his jaw. I started kissing him there, and tilting his head back.

I heard him let out a moan of pleasure, and I just pressed my chest against his and kept kissing him below his jaw.

"And this was only the beginning, Fili." I said as I got off him and stood behind him again.

"Oh my gosh." he said and I just flipped my hair around, while rubbing my hands over his chest.

I then walked in front of him, and pulled him up by his shirt.

Because of my huge heels I was just a bit smaller than him, and I just used that for my advantage.

"Wow, if I wasn't gay, this would be awesome." Adam gasped and for once he sounded un-mannered.

I then quickly untied the blouse I had around my waist, and put it around Dean's neck, so I pulled him closer to myself.

I then slighty bit Dean's lip, and I put my arms on his back and slowly hovering down.

When I reached his knees, I stuck by butt out and went up again. I then just put my hand on his forehead and pushed his head back.

"I love to get revenge." I sighed as I walked away from him.

I walked back to Aidan, Orlando, Richard and Adam, and they had seen the whole scene.

They all looked shocked, and kind of amused, but I was still a bit in my act.

"Didn't I do a good job?" I asked trying to act sad and I looked at Dean who sat down in his chair again.

"You did...uhm...good..." Richard said kinda nervous but I saw Aidan only looking a bit sad.

"Aidan? What's wrong?" I asked as I walked up to him and looked into his eyes.

"Nothing, I'm just a bit tired." he said but I knew he was lying.

"Aidan, did I do something wrong?" I asked but Aidan just ignored me.

Why did he ignore me? I didn't do anything wrong, I feel so bad and sad.

I felt tears forming in my eyes, but Aidan still just ignored me.

"Fine, be like that! Goodbye, Aidan Turner!" I yelled and I just stormed off.

I really need a shoulder to cry on right now, and I know just the person for that.

Martin Freeman.

I walked to his trailer, and I didn't even bother knocking.

I saw that there was another man, but I just tried to focus on only Martin.

"Skyla? What's wrong?" Martin asked as he stood up and put his arm around me.

I couldn't keep in my tears, and I just let it all out.

"Ben, get the girl some tea." Martin said and he sat next to me on the couch with still his arm around me.

"Is it too much for you? Handeling personal life and acting at the same time?" Martin asked and I just nodded.

"Here you go, I hope it'll calm you down a bit." the man said as he handed me a cup of tea.

"Aidan's angry at me, and I don't know why." I tried to say between sobs and Martin just nodded.

"Just try to calm down a bit, then we talk a bit more." Martin said calmly and I nodded and drank some of my tea.

My life's a mess right now...