{53} ヤンデレ {53}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

Y'all I've been busy with work & School which is why I haven't uploaded much, so yeah👍

Please check out "Bohemian Rhapsody" a Shinichiro Sano X Reader fanfic, any and all support would mean a lot to me<33

Also please check out "Your Beauty" a Hitoshi Shinso X Reader Fanfic, any and all support would mean so much<33

~Y/N's POV~

I stared down at my bandaged hand with furrowed brows. "Mhm"

~Flashback~

"Did you want to harm yourself?" Ran questioned quietly and l I thought about his question for a moment before my eyes went wide. "Yes"

~End of flashback~

Of course not.

If I had gotten that low then I would've jumped out of the goddamn window by now. Well.....probably not.

I slowly began to remove the bandages off of my hand and stared at the bloodied cloth for a moment before my eyes shifted towards my damaged skin.

Dried up blood and cuts were visibly scattered around my knuckles causing me to frown a bit.

I used my other hand to started pushing down on the wounds causing some of the cuts to reopen and more blood streamed down my hand. "These can't start healing yet....." I whispered quietly before wincing at the sharp pains. Not yet.

I used my finger nail to reopen some of the other cuts before quickly running into the bathroom to wash my hand off.

I wasn't sure when Ran was going to be back.

I rinsed my hand off but that didn't stop the blood from streaming down my hand.

I quickly made my way back into the bedroom and grabbed the bloodied bandage before slowly wrapping it around my damaged hand yet again.

'Good as new'

Well.....you know.

*Ding*

My eyes widened slightly and I quickly closed the bathroom door before making my way back over to the bed and getting under the covers.

I closed my eyes and began to steady my breathing.

I heard the door slowly creaking open and footsteps began making their way over to the bed. "Wake up.....Y/N" Ran's voice rang out as he began shaking me causing me to furrow my brows.

I slowly turned to look at him and kept my eyes lowered to make it appear as though I was just waking up.

"I want to take you somewhere today" He said quietly as he kneeled besides the bed. "......"