‼️ A Scare ‼️

Moon stopped as soon as he got on the tower's stage and crept up on Sun. He turned on his night vision to look more "scary."
"RAAAH!"
Sun got frightened and fell off the tower's stage and started screaming for help.
"AAAAAH!"
Moon didn't think that his co-worker would fall! Moon knew their was a harness somewhere and connected it to his back he saw it in the corner of his eye. It was next to the stage! He grabbed it and put it on his back and threw himself to save Sun!

 It was next to the stage! He grabbed it and put it on his back and threw himself to save Sun!

Sun was screaming, kicking and crying. He didn't wanna die he barely got made this year. Just when he was about to hit the ground and break into pieces,
Moon swept in and carried him and sun thought why am I not dead? Then he slowly moved his hands from his face and look up at Moon and was frozen. Then they spinned around and Moon landed and said. "Sorry about that dude.."

Sun just stared at Moon.
"Galaxy guy.." Said Sun quietly. Moon just looked at Sun. Galaxy guy?! Thought moon. "W-what? You're not scared?! Then- then how come you got so scared you fell?"
Sun just look at Moon and said,
"HELLO I'M SUN BUT YOU CAN CALL ME SUNNY YOU MUST BE MY NEW FRIEND!" Sun was so happy he started to jump excitedly! Moon just looked at him. "Yeah.. uh I'm you're new co-worker.. are you okay I scared you I'm sorry.." Sun just hugged Moon and said, "THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! YOU SAVED ME! YOU WERE JUST JOKING HAHA- ha.. um..."
"Well my names Moon and.. I'm really sorry...I tend to cause problems wherever I go..." he then sighed and started to walk away.

Moon could tell that Sun didn't like him.