chapter 16

A/N: this is gonna be a little bit of a 2 year time skip:) Billy and griffin broke up, and billy has a girlfriend. Griffin's obvi jealous.

TW:
SH
Slurs
Death wishing
Pedophilia
Angst

It's been a year since me and billy broke up. I miss him, and I miss his touch. I was eating lunch with Finney,robin, Bruce and Vance and I keep zoning out by staring at billy and his girlfriend, Jackie. I felt my face heat up in anger. "Griffin!!" Vance screamed in my ear while slamming his hand down on the table. I jumped out of my skin and looked at the others. "Sorry, I was zoning out. What's wrong??" I tilted my head while Finney gave me a worried look. "Griffin, are you okay?? You've been zoning out alot and you.. act different.." I gave a surprised look and stared at them all, they all nodded in agreement and I felt tears form in my eyes. I stood up and walked out of the cafeteria while they all get up and call my name. All the attention goes to me while I walk out in tears.

I slammed the bathroom door behind me and went inside one of the stalls. I sobbed, I miss Billy. He's been avoiding me ever since we broke up and he got that stupid girlfriend Jackie of his!! I wish I was her. I started crying my eyes out when Finney came into my stall and hugged me tightly. I cried and cried to let it out that I soon fell asleep in finneys arms. I'm pretty sure he put me on his back and took me to the nurse, because that's where I woke up.

"Ah! You're finally awake griffin! Six people are waiting for you outside, feel free to leave now!" I gave a confused look at her. Six people..? I nodded and walked out just to see Bruce,Vance, Robin, Finney and billy and Jackie. My heart sank. I ignored Billy and walked over to Finney and the others. I just knew that it broke his heart, but he's the one who's been avoiding me. I sat down beside Bruce and him and Finney gave me a tight hug while their boyfriends just looked at each other.

A few hours later

School was finally over, time to go home. I walked out to see Billy and Jackie getting on Billy's bike. She wrapped her arms around his waist and he smiled. He was happy with her, I shouldn't interfere with them. I felt a tear roll down my face and I wiped it away, then I started walking home, when a drunk man came up towards me. "Hey kid!! W-Want a drink??" He said while hiccups interfering into his sentence. He shoved a drink in my face and I backed up shaking my head no. He came closer to me. "Cmon kid. Just one, teeny tiny sip.." he shoved the drink in my face and I pushed him away and ran. I ran as fast as I could that I bumped into someone. Billy. Me, him and Jackie were on the floor. I stood up with tears in my eyes because of the drunk man. Billy just had his eyes on Jackie. She cut her knee and I felt so guilty.

He looked up at me in anger. "What the hell man?! What the fuck is wrong with yo-" he cut off his sentence when he seen that it was me. I felt tears down my face again and he stood up as quickly as possible. "Griffin I'm so sorry I didnt mean i-" I cut him off. "Save it. It doesnt matter. Sorry for bumping into you two." Jackie gave me a dirty look behind Billy's back and mouthed the words 'f4g.' I felt my blood boiling and I just shoved past them both in anger.

I stood into my house. "Ma!! I'm home!!" I yelled all over the house. No response. Probably at work. I shrugged at the thought and went upstairs to see my old box cutter. Memories, very bad memories happened. I grabbed the box cutter and stared at my wrists. I sighed. Theres no going back if I do this. I put the box cutter lightly on my skin and then I pushed the cutter deep onto my skin. I winced and cut more up my arm. 1,2,3,4,5 on one wrist. I put the box cutter down and put on bandages, I sat down on my bed with my head in my hands. I lay down and fell asleep.

In the morning

Great. Another shitty morning with Billy praising his girlfriend with love and affection all over. I picked out a pair of clothes and went to the bathroom. I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth and got dressed. I stared at the big massive scar on my stomach from the grabber. I still remember that day. I got chills down my spine and I just put my shirt on. I looked at the bandages, they were bleeding again. I unwrapped the old bandages and put on new ones. They got stained with blood in under a minute. I just shrugged it off since I don't think it would leak through my shirt. I left for school and walked with Finney.

"Hey Finney!" I smiled brightly, he looked at me and smiled aswell. "Hi griffin! Are you better today??" I nodded my head and we continued walking for school. That's when Billy and Jamie came out of nowhere on Billy's bike again. She had a plaster on her knee and I just looked at the ground. Finney stared over at them and looked over at me and frowned. "He's why you were zoning out at the cafeteria, isn't it?" I nodded slowly with a small tear down my face. "Oh griffin. It's alright, trust me. It's his lost for breaking up with you. You deserve so much better than him." Finney pulled me into a tight hug and I released a few more tears before wiping them away, we both stared at each other and busted out laughing.

We eventually got to school and walked over to our lockers, luckily, they were next to each other. We had all the same classes together today, but so did Billy. I sat down at the back beside Finney and we both started talking about space randomly, we both had science first, Robin also had science first, but he wasnt in our class.

At lunch

I sat next to Finney, but then he stared at my wrist. I tilted his head slightly while looking at tiny tears forming in his eyes. He pulled me out of the cafeteria, leaving the others confused. "Oh griffin.. please don't tell me you did it." He pointed at my wrist and I looked up at him. "I..I'm sorry." Is what I managed to choke out. I felt like someone was watching us, I started ranting to him about Billy, turns out, his girlfriend was behind us. She recorded everything.

Whenever she left without us knowing she was even there, we walked back into the cafeteria. But then the speakers played something. It was me and finneys voice. We looked at each other in fear as I was ranting about Billy. All eyes were on us. Even Billy stared at me. I felt like I was gonna throw up. I ran out of the cafeteria and everyone in the halls were staring at me in disgust, I heard people yelling 'f4g!!', 'ew, gay fairy's aren't allowed here!!' and more. I ran out of the school in tears. I wish I didn't kill the grabber. I wish I was still in that shitty basement!! I ran home and slammed the door shut. My mother was at work still so she wasnt home. I walked up to my room and grabbed the box cutter again. I sliced up my arm a bit more and put on more bandages.

I heard rocks banging on my window. Billy. It was billy. He gave me a worried look when he seen my wrist. I looked at my wrist then back at him. I slammed the curtains closed and flopped onto my bed, curling up into a ball and crying myself to sleep.

----

A/N:And that's all:) I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

1403 words!!