seventy-five

seventy-five, nerves

as expected, today was the day elsie and henry would film their first intimate scene for the movie and elsie was nervous.

she has never done an intimate scene before and she didn't know what to expect from it.

sure, elsie had gotten to know the cast of the movie but nothing could prepare her for the scene she and henry would do today.

elsie took deep breaths in and out to calm her nerves as she sat in the makeup chair.

she had already gotten dressed and had gotten her hair done and was only missing her makeup.

"nervous?" emma asked as she glanced over at her costar.

"something like that." elsie breathed out as her makeup artist did the final touches to her makeup.

"i would be too if i'm being honest with you." she remarked. "but i'm sure you and henry will do great. he's a really nice guy and he's quite understanding."

"haven't really gotten the chance to talk to him much. i've mostly talked to jacob, hayden, hero and natalie with the exception of alexis and christian. other than that, i've hardly spoken to henry."

"that's weird considering the two of you play love interests."

"darren thinks it would be best if our chemistry together was spontaneous. he thinks it would be good for me to portray amelia's nervousness this way." elsie informed her costar.

"that makes sense." emma nodded before the door opened to reveal jacob.

"sorry to interrupt but the intimacy coach wants to talk with you and henry once you're done in here." he informed her as he leaned against the door frame.

"okay, are we done?" elsie asked as she glanced over at her makeup artist.

"yeah, you go on ahead." she nodded with a smile.

"okay, i'll see you guys later." elsie smiled before she got up from the makeup chair and made her way to set.

as she drew closer and closer to set, she caught a glimpse of henry and the intimacy coach talking just outside of the set.

"sorry if i took long, i was getting my makeup done." elsie apologized as she rubbed her arm nervously.

"it's alright, henry and i were just discussing some things to consider when you're shooting your scene today." she informed elsie.

"i'm all ears."

"the key to making this scene seem believable is being able to trust the other and coordinate the moves with each other. i know shooting an intimate scene may seem daunting but it can only go well if the two of you work together to make the scene better."

"okay, what are your ideas?" henry asked.

"for this scene particular scene, this will be the first intimate interaction between your two characters. amelia will be very timid and henry will see that and use it to his advantage.

with this, i want the two of you to bring as much passion and fire into this scene as you can. with every kiss and every caress, i went to feel the heat and electricity flow between the two of you just by watching. do you think the two of you can do that without anymore instructions?" she asked as she looked between the two of them.

"yes." elsie nodded as she glanced over at henry.

"yes." he agreed.

"great, take your places then." she told the two causing them to nod before they made their way onto the set.