CHAPTER- 25

Here We Go Our Double update as I promised🥳

_____________💖💖

Madhuban mein jo Kanhaiya kisi Gopi se mile..

Kabhi muskaaye kabhi chhede kabhi baat kare..

Radha kaise na jale
Radha kaise na jale
Aag tan mann mein lage
Radha kaise na jale
Radha kaise na jale

_____________💖💖

Akshita disliked Ekansh and Kajal's closeness, she closed the jewellery box with a thud sound gaining others attention.

"What happened Akshita?" Rashmi asked.

"Huh? N-No nothing maa I just didn't like it so was closing it" Akshita replied with a nervous smile but her words were surely for something else.

Bhavna glanced at Rashmi and Mahi and nodded indicating something.

"Sarees ka ese pta nhi lagta Rashmi bhabhi, Bhavna bhabhi let's go inside the room we will try it" Mahi said.

(Sarees can not be chosen like this)

"ye..yes you are right Mahi, let's go it will be better! We will come soon maa" Rashmi said to Gayetri nervously and the trio went from there hurriedly with some sarees.

The other ladies laugh understanding the reason except Akshita and Tara who were looking at them in confusion.

"You two also go and ask your husbands, baar baar mauke nhi milte ese" Kalyani exclaimed giggling.

(opportunities like this don't come often)

Gayetri and Arti shook their heads in disbelief, their daughter-in-laws could have told them but they were shy, The ladies also wanted to ask their husbands so they also left.

Age in love is just a number....waah waah waah waah 👏🏻👏🏻

"And you chillar party choose if you want something" Kalyani said

"But Par Dadi (great grandmother) how will Rahul and Avyansh bhai will choose something for them they don't wear sarees and about Veer..no comments " Ruchi said teasingly making everyone laugh except boys.

"Ruchi what do you mean by no comments?" Veer asked, getting offended but she just showed her tongue.

"But they can select for their wives na now come here" she replied facepalming because of her great grand daughter's useless question.

"Arey Kajal you also come here and choose a dress for you too" Kalyani called her who was still talking with Ekansh.

Ese to ye insaan kisi se baat nhi karta, abhi kya hua?..

(This man never talks to anyone usually then what happened now?)

"Dadiji I am coming" She replied, Kalyani left when she was called inside. Kajal turned to Ekansh and held his hand.

"Come Ekansh! You will choose a dress for me" saying this she drags him and Akshita gasps looking at their joined hands.

They all gather at the place and start selecting, Avyansh was choosing for Tara with her, Rahul was asking suggestions from Ruchi, Tara and Veer for Sakshi while Kajal was asking Ekansh, not even giving him any chance to look at others. Our Akshita well she was looking at the sarees all alone.

She felt bad and left out, everyone was selecting sarees for their wives but her husband!... don't know why he is busy with that girl leaving his real wife aside, her heart clenched looking at their closeness, he forgot his wife, her eyes were getting teary but she blinked back her tears.